My recent experience with Artcarved

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
It was decided dad was getting a father's themed artcarved ring for Christmas this year. It had all 4 of our birthstones, and the price was astonishingly low for a big men's ring. So we took the gamble, and unfortunately, I didnt look at when it would arrive. About 2 weeks go by, and I email them. Average processing time is 5-7 WEEKS :shock: wish I had seen that beforehand! This past Thursday was the 6 week mark. So I sent them another email. They gave me a tracking number and said it was on it's way. I check the tracking info and immediately noticed it was being shipped to Tilden, NE! I messaged them and let them know that was the wrong address, hoping they gave me the wrong tracking number. Nope, they sent it to the completely wrong address! To top it all off, the people who received it in Nebraska are claiming they never received it! I take a look at my FedEx profile, and there was a cancelled shipment from artcarved on October 26th, with the correct address, but a different tracking number. Long story short, now they want me to wait another 5-7 weeks for them to make a replacement, or hope the original shows back up. They did say it would be here before Christmas, but wow what a miserable experience so far. A few hundred bucks floating around the country :no: they said they will contact me if any new developments arise, but I wont hold my breath. Anyone else have any experience ordering from artcarved? Cant say I will be a returning customer at this point, unless they make it right somehow. Will update this thread when new details emerge.

Update: I called them back today. They located the ring, and it is being sent back to Austin, TX (artcarved headquarters). They are hoping to have it back by Wednesday next week. From there I requested overnight shipping, due to the error on their end, and they accepted. So hoping to have it in my hands late next week. The customer service was decent, they seemed pretty remorseful about the situation, and definitely wanted to make it right. Will update when it arrives!

Another update: called back today to see if they received my ring back, and was told they received it, and already resent it back to me. I ask when it was shipped, they say the 16th :no: here's where it gets weird, I asked for the tracking number and was put on hold for approximately 9 minutes. The man proceeded to tell me he couldn't find the tracking number, he would like a callback number and he would get back to me. He said it wouldnt take long. That was at about 3:35 or so. I get a call about 5:30 from the same guy, saying the shipping department never got back to him :mad: I dont believe that, I think they are stalling and making a replacement ring to be honest. He said he would call back tomorrow as soon as he hears from the shipping department :laughing: I wont hold my breath! I'm calling tomorrow afternoon regardless, and someone needs to give me some answers! :lol: they are lucky I'm a patient guy, that's for sure. Will update this later tomorrow with the next episode :laughing:

Dang Jeff, glad it's getting sorted out! Stressful sounding. And what an awesome gift!

Thanks man, yes it has been a complete !!!! show with this place. I ordered this ring on September 23rd, Almost 2 months ago! I gotta keep my composure until I get notified it has shipped. Then I will tell them my true feelings :laughing:

Oh man sorry for your troubles Jeff, I hope they updated your shipping info and didn't ship to Nebraska again. Sounds like these people are not too on the ball. The main thing is that is here for Christmas. And dad will appreciate what you went through to get it. Good luck, Mark

Back
Top Bottom