• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Beach Hunt in Ocean City NJ: May 17/18, 2014

Paul in NJ

The Big Hunt of 2014 will be in Ocean City NJ!

The ECRDA's fifth annual beach hunt, "Cinco en Mayo", is scheduled for May 17 & 18, 2014 in family-friendly Ocean City NJ. The hunt is sponsored by the East Coast Research and Discovery Association.

Hundreds of THers from around the country will compete in our annual beach hunt for a truckload of prizes, including top-of-the-line detectors and gold Reales.

Your registration includes every adult hunt each day -- including a Gold-and-Silver hunt -- and lunch on both days. Our ever-popular Kids' Hunt is on Saturday for junior detectorists up to age 13.

Take advantage of early registration prices -- don't delay... grab the form at our website today!

alright who's going and where you guys staying ??? I can't wait to go again last year was so much fun ! I was going to stay at ballys but they want 500$...forget that

also just a heads up I was told they extended the early bird prices but not sure for how long. early bird is supposed to be 150$ for both days but off ticketriver I some how paid 120$ for both days....REGULARLY 200$ !!!

heres the link
https://ticketriver.com/event/9391

Just a reminder: Early bird registration for the ECRDA 2014 Hunt -- May 17 & 18, 2014 in Ocean City NJ -- ends on April 15. If that's too taxing to think about (see what I did there?), don't wait; fill out & return the registration form ASAP. Do it now... you'll be glad you did!

Notes:

-- If you've already registered and paid full price, we'll refund the difference to you.

-- The first 60 early registrants will be eligible for a free platinum, gold and treasure-chest hunt on Saturday, prior to the regular hunts that day. First prize in the Early-Bird Hunt: a 1/10 ounce platinum coin!

-- We need volunteers to assist with the kids' hunt on Saturday. Those who sign up to assist in the kids hunt' will be entered in an exclusive raffle for your help.

Hope to see you there!

Paul Havemann
Member, ECRDA Committee
http://www.ecrda.org/
Find us on Facebook!

Just a heads up I think some of you guys are thinking this hunt is the minelab sponsored hunt. It is not. That hunt is in Atlantic City. The hunt on this thread is in Ocean City. As for this group hunt I went to this groups hunt 2 years ago that was in AC. Last Year and this year I am going to the Minelab hunt in AC. I'll be staying in Tropicana.

Just a heads up I think some of you guys are thinking this hunt is the minelab sponsored hunt. It is not. That hunt is in Atlantic City. The hunt on this thread is in Ocean City. As for this group hunt I went to this groups hunt 2 years ago that was in AC. Last Year and this year I am going to the Minelab hunt in AC. I'll be staying in Tropicana.

Thanks, I was thinking this was the Minelab hunt.......

Man I shouldn't have said anything for less competition in AC. Ok everyone disregard everything I said in my last post

Why are these on the same day?

I would definitely attend both if they were on separate days. Something to think about maybe next year??

Minelab for me this year.

Back
Top Bottom