• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lions and Tig...Bobcats and Bears, oh my! (My Game Cameras)

This is a young Bobcat. It’s not the greatest photo, because it’s very small and was a long distance from the camera. The second photo isn’t that great either, because the bottom half of its face is cut off. It does give you a good look at its eyes.
ce0f57ad3b1f913ded8690766330ac1f.jpg

301940a9382b2495a9d1c6363872e05f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking bridge;

My Uncle bought old house for a week-end right by the Missouri River. The only way to get to the house was walk a RR bridge over a creek. While boating the river one day we seen a lot of pole, timber, & piling, etc around the river & my Uncle said we outta build a bridge over the creek

Huh?

us 3 cousins & uncle did this. I was probably 18 years old, they were building the Arch in St Louis, building up each end up to the top Arch - but one end was lower than the other & couldn't connect them together. They sprayed water on the longer end & when got colder & shorter, <get it> it worked While we built our <Arch> we went one end to the other end & didn't have that problem LOL WE made the Arch because when the river flooded, maybe the bridge wouldn't get washed away. It worked several years but !!!

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 150
Some fun photoshops done for me by a friend. He says using photos from a camera that is static makes it easier.

c17488899203cbb24c171222b4b57419.jpg

9df988bb93075ef91a0f3c576bc5fb3b.jpg

fd7c3f363ce2205abb9733e298a91fed.jpg

thinking bridge;

My Uncle bought old house for a week-end right by the Missouri River. The only way to get to the house was walk a RR bridge over a creek. While boating the river one day we seen a lot of pole, timber, & piling, etc around the river & my Uncle said we outta build a bridge over the creek

Huh?

us 3 cousins & uncle did this. I was probably 18 years old, they were building the Arch in St Louis, building up each end up to the top Arch - but one end was lower than the other & couldn't connect them together. They sprayed water on the longer end & when got colder & shorter, <get it> it worked While we built our <Arch> we went one end to the other end & didn't have that problem LOL WE made the Arch because when the river flooded, maybe the bridge wouldn't get washed away. It worked several years but !!!

I looked at the I-beams under the old single wide mobile home today. I think it’s actually a 70’ mobile home. I haven’t figured out how I’m going to move them. I may have to cut them and weld them back together.

What game camera are you using? Great catches, I caught a bobcat on my game cam but she was startled at the shutter sound and never came back. Coyotes, raccoons, rats now. Thanks for posting.

6c8cb2f0ea9d42384a2026607395b500.gif

931758eaef595db174b0ef8ed7d5d56b.gif

b9392e1abfcf0503adec8da61f082071.gif

I used to make gifs, but it’s a little bit of a pain in the butt for me to do.

that bear was making sure the road was clear and not get run down, smart bear, I always watch over roads to keep from getting that rundown feeling too

on the last video, was that BigFoot behind the Lion? when I worked in Oregon I looked one every time was in the mountains but no luck. I also looked for Cooper's money along Columbia River but no luck there either dang-it

that bear was making sure the road was clear and not get run down, smart bear, I always watch over roads to keep from getting that rundown feeling too

on the last video, was that BigFoot behind the Lion? when I worked in Oregon I looked one every time was in the mountains but no luck. I also looked for Cooper's money along Columbia River but no luck there either dang-it

Cat’s eyes seem to be the most reflective of any of the animals and often create that second set of reflected eyes. Or eye, if it’s One-Eyed Willy. [emoji1]

3ca4b4b7d04bbea418c5ac05a33457e8.gif

I normally don't make YouTube videos of critters, but I thought this Bushy-Tailed Woodrat got pretty lucky not falling into the creek. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom