Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 04-08-2018, 07:18 PM
Supporter

Default Scuba on Gilligans island ,

Originally Posted by GKL View post
Doing a very long underwater dive, Scuba went WAY off course !
Attachment 411356
(had to get Scuba back in on the fun again )
Now you will have to get him to settle the debate, Mary ANN or Ginger , that age old debate. My vote would be for Mary Ann

Fisher F4 , Bountyhunter Treker IV ,BH discovery 3300, Whites TRX pinpointer, finds mostly clad nothing worth posting , just retired at the end of 2017 ,so hope I can spend a lot more time detecting in the future. Collect Philippines coins as a hobby

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by davidlhyde63366 View post
I don't think he has been on here today, may be we hurt his feelings , i see he was on line this morning.
Oh I've been keeping up alright! laughing so hard!

Detecting is the study of Mankinds interaction with topography, the untrustworthiness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the Earth from whence it came.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Supporter

Default Glad you approve

Originally Posted by Mud-puppy View post
Oh I've been keeping up alright! laughing so hard!
Thought maybe we had all gone to far.

Fisher F4 , Bountyhunter Treker IV ,BH discovery 3300, Whites TRX pinpointer, finds mostly clad nothing worth posting , just retired at the end of 2017 ,so hope I can spend a lot more time detecting in the future. Collect Philippines coins as a hobby

Old 04-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Supporter

Talking Mud's unique group really stood out !

Is this the twilight zone ? .....Mud is detecting with his favorite characters !
Name:  muds_group.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  78.1 KB

John 3:5__Acts 2:38__Acts 19:1-7
Navy Vet

Old 04-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Supporter

Default Muds group

Is this the twilight zone ? .....Mud is detecting with his favorite characters !
Attachment 411441
That should make Mud's day.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:53 PM
In Memory Of

Now you will have to get him to settle the debate, Mary ANN or Ginger , that age old debate. My vote would be for Mary Ann
I agree 100% Mary Ann would be my choice of date in a heartbeat!

Old 04-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Supporter

Default Gilligans Island

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector View post
Maybe Gary will make one with Mary Ann serving you drinks or welcoming you may be a guest of honor at a feast. Lots of possibilities with Gilligan's Island.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Supporter

Right? Mary Ann for sure! She seems so level headed, chipper, and probably interesting to talk to, not shallow and high maintenance like Ginger, a bonny and game lass a guy could make a Life with!...

The Skipper would come in handy though,....Soft and flabby, well marbled, I bet He dresses out at 250lbs easy, theres a month of smoked long pork vittles right there while I get my camp set up!!......I would certainly murder Gilligan straight off and take his hat and make a war club out of his femur, He is nothing but trouble anyway...The Howells? Please! Also DOA without question, your CC aint no good here bucko!....

The Professor? Yeah, He might make it a week...I ask you to build a fire and you want to talk about the triangle of pyrotechnic theory? Whats this cool leaf here on the ground Poindexter? Then, BANG! Right on the back of his skull with Gilligans femur!
Ginger would be whining about the bugs, plus a guy could make some fishing lures out of that sequined dress, so yeah, dead too...

Yep! Me and Mary Ann would be like those kids in the 'Blue Lagoon'! living large and enjoying each other maximally! She'd be sporting Gilligans strippity shirt..thats all, just the shirt, and only on Sundays! Hey, I aint a complete savage..a guy has to retain a bit of civilized decorum, for the kids!...

Detecting is the study of Mankinds interaction with topography, the untrustworthiness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the Earth from whence it came.

Last edited by Mud-puppy; 04-09-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Supporter

Default Mary Ann or Ginger

Right? Mary Ann for sure! She seems so level headed, chipper, and probably interesting to talk to, not shallow and high maintenance like Ginger, a bonny and game lass a guy could make a Life with!...

I guess second best date to be stranded with on a desert Island would be the Skipper....Soft and flabby, well marbled, I bet He dresses out at 250lbs easy......
I could see Marry Ann going Detecting with you , but not Ginger she would be worried about getting her nails dirty digging. As to the Skipper , sounds like you are figuring on having him over for a bar-b-q with him being the main course.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Supporter

As to the Skipper , sounds like you are figuring on having him over for a bar-b-q with him being the main course.
Well yeah! The Skipper would be a primary survival resource! Besides all the meat, A guy could render down his belly fat and put it to good use! Lamp oil, chapstik, sunscreen, bug repellent, fish boiling oil,...etc..Plus, that big old back skin of his? Up by his neck where its thick? Moccasins immediately! Enough left over for a cool vest or a pair of shorts! Dont tell me none of Y'all aint never thought about this scenario back in the 70's? I had this all worked out by the second season!

OK sure, we are roughing it, no refrigeration, so maybe keep him alive in a bamboo cage for a little and take what you need when you need it? You dont want to eat a good pig all at once right?

Old 04-09-2018, 11:00 AM
In Memory Of

This thread is just too entertaining to leave! Mud has everything all figured out. I think I could live on fish though.

Old 04-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Supporter

This thread is just too entertaining to leave! Mud has everything all figured out. I think I could live on fish though.
Well yeah! A guy has to work out all the scenarios and Be Prepared for any eventuality this inhospitable Planet may throw at a guy! A comfortable Life of luxury can vanish in the blink of an eye! Thats what we learned from Gilligans Island! It set our minds to thinking about survival! Look what happened to poor Tom Hanks in 'Castaway?' Or Leo Dicaprio on both the Titanic and the Revenant! That guy has had one hard life on account of he wasnt prepared and didnt think about things like this ahead of time!!

Old 04-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Supporter

Default Mud roasting the skipper

Well yeah! The Skipper would be a primary survival resource! Besides all the meat, A guy could render down his belly fat and put it to good use! Lamp oil, chapstik, sunscreen, bug repellent, fish boiling oil,...etc..Plus, that big old back skin of his? Up by his neck where its thick? Moccasins immediately! Enough left over for a cool vest or a pair of shorts! Dont tell me none of Y'all aint never thought about this scenario back in the 70's? I had this all worked out by the second season!

OK sure, we are roughing it, no refrigeration, so maybe keep him alive in a bamboo cage for a little and take what you need when you need it? You dont want to eat a good pig all at once right?
They must not of ate to bad on the island, nobody seems to have lost any weight after that many years, the skipper should have dropped considerable weight. I can see Mud slow roasting him over a open fire on a long bamboo pole in front of his Bamboo hut.

Old 04-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Elite Member

They must not of ate to bad on the island, nobody seems to have lost any weight after that many years, the skipper should have dropped considerable weight. I can see Mud slow roasting him over a open fire on a long bamboo pole in front of his Bamboo hut.
Bamboo Pole.. more like an Engine Hoist

Old 04-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Supporter

Talking

Well yeah! A guy has to work out all the scenarios and Be Prepared for any eventuality this inhospitable Planet may throw at a guy! A comfortable Life of luxury can vanish in the blink of an eye! Thats what we learned from Gilligans Island! It set our minds to thinking about survival! Look what happened to poor Tom Hanks in 'Castaway?' Or Leo Dicaprio on both the Titanic and the Revenant! That guy has had one hard life on account of he wasnt prepared and didnt think about things like this ahead of time!!
Hey, Mud seems to be good at catching fish, he'd fit right in there
Name:  gilligan_mud.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  55.6 KB

Navy Vet

Old 04-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Supporter

Default Mud to the rescue

Hey, Mud seems to be good at catching fish, he'd fit right in there
Attachment 411494
Mud builds boats as well, so maybe he could get them off that island.

Old 04-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Elite Member

Mud builds boats as well, so maybe he could get them off that island.
NOT A CHANCE.. Just like every other visitor to the island Mud would have them "thinking" he was going to save them but in the end that little voice in mud's demented brain would poke his head out and he would get dual devils on his shoulders and he would start thinking of all the people he killed with Gilligan's Femur and he would scamper off on his nicely built boat for ONE.

bye bye castaways.. I will send the rescue fleet.. love you.. mean it

Old 04-09-2018, 12:43 PM
Supporter

Default Muds escape from Giliggan's Island

Originally Posted by SoOregonMd View post
NOT A CHANCE.. Just like every other visitor to the island Mud would have them "thinking" he was going to save them but in the end that little voice in mud's demented brain would poke his head out and he would get dual devils on his shoulders and he would start thinking of all the people he killed with Gilligan's Femur and he would scamper off on his nicely built boat for ONE.

bye bye castaways.. I will send the rescue fleet.. love you.. mean it
Not sure he would leave pretty little Mary Ann behind ,plenty of deserted islands near by , besides somebody has to clean and cook those fish he catches. His boat is small only room for one more and the Howel's money.

Old 04-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Supporter

Talking Hey, maybe Mud can run for mayor !

Mud's friends Otis and Ernest T got Mayberry to welcome him as a famous clown detectorist
Name:  mayberryMUD.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  126.5 KB

Navy Vet

Old 04-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Supporter

Talking Wonder if they got a toaster too ?

Mud taking his daily detecting haul to the bank ? (and Ken leaving after depositing his coins ?)
Name:  mudkenbank.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  109.0 KB

Navy Vet

Tags
edit, funny, photos, pics, pictures