A First for Me

I think that mixed with the 2017 king tides that completely gave up the good and then brought back sterile sands for pretty much every so ca beach and then mix that with everyone and their momma wanting to hunt after watching all the fake YouTube hu
nters who plant rings, then do 1/2 live digs and show their gorgeous finds, and THEN add Covid this past yr and a 1/2 and you have terrible conditions. My last couple of beach hunts have been epic failures. Glad you found something !... Keeps me motivated.
Thanks LT! I wasn't finding a whole lot on that outing but it only takes one good find to make up for a lot of bad hunts.

I know about as many women who detect as i do men. Actually the women are better hunters. Pretty intimidating!:lol:

I know about as many women who detect as i do men. Actually the women are better hunters. Pretty intimidating!:lol:
There are probably more than I realize in my area but I rarely see them. However, I do hunt at night quite a bit and in the rough surf at times so that may have something to do with it.

Over the past couple yrs I have become a strict night hunter. I HATE hunting in busy day. People in my way, I feel like a dork/loser sometimes and I generally just hate the distractions. Now if it's a glassy water, ultra low tide and it's day time then sure.... I'm down. As for lady hunters, in person, I've only seen one in all my years and she was more on the man side than woman if you know what I mean.:shock:

Definitely not a scrapper! If you sell it should fetch a nice price. Either way this is a great find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom