Minelab Equinox Coil Stiffeners GITD

TorqueMaster

Elite Member
I've been 3D printing these for a while, and recently was asked to do some using Glow-In-The-Dark filament. Did one of each in 6" 11" and 15". Pretty cool effect :)

Attachments

• gitd-trio.jpg
    gitd-trio.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 330
  • gitd-trio-glow.jpg
    gitd-trio-glow.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 334
  • Eqx11-glow1.jpg
    Eqx11-glow1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 350
  • Eqx11-glow2.jpg
    Eqx11-glow2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 316
I’m the one who ordered these braces. I ordered all three sizes for the Equinox coils and couldn’t be happier. They are extremely well constructed, the materials are high quality, and they fit solid and secure on the coils. Jim was a pleasure to work with, and patient with my weird questions and oddball requests. He kept the lines of communication open and after we established a plan I had the products in hand in under a week. If anyone is looking for this accessory for their Equinox, I can’t recommend this provider highly enough.

I’m the one who ordered these braces. I ordered all three sizes for the Equinox coils and couldn’t be happier. They are extremely well constructed, the materials are high quality, and they fit solid and secure on the coils. Jim was a pleasure to work with, and patient with my weird questions and oddball requests. He kept the lines of communication open and after we established a plan I had the products in hand in under a week. If anyone is looking for this accessory for their Equinox, I can’t recommend this provider highly enough.

MM,
I was glad I could find this semi-exotic filament for you, and that the final products turned out just as well as any other color would. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom