Getting more views

Florida Tabdigger

Elite Member
I have been posting some videos over three years and here's what I have learned.
#1 - Before posting a video on YouTube, Get the best thumbnail possible and upload it with the video. You will get like 5 impressions in the first 20 mins. after upload because it's new. After that the impressions drop quickly. If you don't get a high click through rate in the first 20 mins. then you missed the boat.
#2 - Be fun to be around. Make the viewers enjoy watching you. Sadly, I'm not one of them. I try, but I'm a rather boring person. :(

I can handle boring. I can even handle the unique personalities. What I have trouble with is a video of someone not communicating anything worthwhile for 20 minutes. Usually I will give them a minute or two. If they haven't got my attention at that point I'm gone

I have had a YT channel for a few years that just rolled-over 71k subscribers..
You are right about the thumbnail - probably the single most important thing about a video.. sadly it took me a couple of years to learn this..

Boring is ok! Not everyone likes the hyper-fake-energy-clowns. but you DO have to be interesting.. that can be a challenge but I think i've figger'd it out.

Back
Top Bottom