Best place/deal to purchase a metal detector

cmason122

I'm currently looking into purchasing a Minelab Equinox 600 and a XP MI-4 pinpointer. Where can I find the best deal. Not only am I looking but my neighbor and hunting buddy are interested as well. One wants to upgrade and the other wants to start in the hobby.

I'm currently looking into purchasing a Minelab Equinox 600 and a XP MI-4 pinpointer. Where can I find the best deal. Not only am I looking but my neighbor and hunting buddy are interested as well. One wants to upgrade and the other wants to start in the hobby.

Any time I buy something, I simply go down the list calling the forum sponsors here and take the best price quote at the time or the best package deal.

You pretty much need to reach out to one or more or the dealers on this site to get the "best" price. I just purchased my 800 from Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors and was very happy with the purchase. This is the second machine I have ordered from him. There are several reputable dealers that are sponsors on here.

See the Sponsor Feedback section at the top of the page. :yes:

Do you due diligence before making calls, find out the current going rates online, as an educated customer, you will then be able to judge what the "best deal" is.

call around for best pricing.

And the reason people say to call is there is a minimum advertised price on most products. But with a phone call the dealer is allowed to offer a better deal, they just can't advertise a better deal.

Good luck!

When I was shopping around for a new Equinox 600, https://rt6detectors.com/ gave me the best quote (I was in touch with 3 or 4 authorized dealers). I ended up buying used, but they had the lowest price (contact them directly for the best deal).

I just made it under the wire buying my 800 as the price went up after January. I am not sure if the price increase affected the 600's too?

i'd recommend visiting a brick and mortar store and see how the different models feel, fold up, swing, etc.

you might find something used there too. i found my Minelab Equinox 600 with wireless headphones for $500 slightly used. Store owner suggested i try to register it as he thought the previous owner had not.

Yep, i am the first to register it and have a full warranty. and a place to take it if it needs to be sent for repairs.

even if you end up buying online it is nice to have physically handled what you are about to order.

Back
Top Bottom