Turtlefoot Headstamp Project

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
I finally have a working version of the site up and going. It is a little slow on slow Internet service, but it is working. I will be updating the code as time allows. Also, as I get new headstamps, they will be entered into the database.

Here is the Web site address www.turtlefootheadstamps.com

Thanks for making this site, turtlefoot! Saturday I was looking through my trash finds and found another headstamp. This one is a Western No12 Xpert but it had "made in USA" on it so isn't as old as the Winchester I found.

Great to see it back up and running. I can now delete the old site I still had bookmarked in hopes it would return.

So happy to see this back online Turtlefoot! Thank you.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanks for making this site, turtlefoot! Saturday I was looking through my trash finds and found another headstamp. This one is a Western No12 Xpert but it had "made in USA" on it so isn't as old as the Winchester I found.
I am glad you are looking at headstamps.

Great to see it back up and running. I can now delete the old site I still had bookmarked in hopes it would return.
I am glad it is back too. Thank You.

Doug

Pretty cool! Do you plan on adding headstamps other detectorists have found or just yours?
I only add them if they are in my collection at this point. Most of the headstamps in my collection came from detectorists literally all over the world, that have donated them to the project. I will NEVER ask anyone to donate them though.

Doug

solve this one please and add to your database

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

or don't add..but please identify age if possible. old paper with early rimfire type ignition..20 g.

The Remington Express was made from 1944-1960, but yours is actually not one. It is part of a really cool button. I don't know how old the button is though. VERY nice find.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom