• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Is a Vanquish 440 really better than an Aldi Adventure Ridge $100 detector?

The 540 Propack has the 12" and 8" coil. When I use mine the 12" is for fields and the 8" for parks and woods.

Steve

The 540 Propack has the 12" and 8" coil. When I use mine the 12" is for fields and the 8" for parks and woods.

Steve
It would be nice if Minelab sold a 540 Propack with the 10" coil.
We feel it is the "sweet spot" coil for the Vanquish.

A bit of an update.........

My budget was around Au$400 to possibly get a new Vanquish 440 in the next few weeks.

I checked on Facebook Market Place and spotted a 540 Pro Pack for sale. After a bit of negotiation I picked it up for Au$425. It retails here for Au$635.

It was an unwanted Christmas gift that had only been used twice and is as-new. Comes with the two coils, rechargeable batteries and blue-tooth headphones.

I'm probably without a warranty but it seems to function fine.

i bought two second hand Minelab products, a V540 and an Equinox 600.

both previous owners had neglected to go online and register them and i was able to do it myself.

A bit of an update.........

My budget was around Au$400 to possibly get a new Vanquish 440 in the next few weeks.

I checked on Facebook Market Place and spotted a 540 Pro Pack for sale. After a bit of negotiation I picked it up for Au$425. It retails here for Au$635.

It was an unwanted Christmas gift that had only been used twice and is as-new. Comes with the two coils, rechargeable batteries and blue-tooth headphones.

I'm probably without a warranty but it seems to function fine.

Looks like you did well for yourself. Good luck with the new machine

Back
Top Bottom