E-Trac Xchange Modes, Programs, Patterns

slimpickens

Does anybody have or can share any of your E-Trac Xchange links for the modes, programs or patterns that you have found works the best for U? Looking for links that I can download to the PC E-Trac X-change software to download to the E-Trac for research in the field. :hmmm: Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Someone here should be able to help you with that but me I am new to this hobby and don't have a clue what you are talking about. I can see I have a lot to learn. But good luck.

For coin hunting? Search this forum & Google for Bill's Trashy Park Pattern. It may take a little digging to find it, but its posted in multiple threads. Outstanding for coin shooting US coins.

For coin hunting? Search this forum & Google for Bill's Trashy Park Pattern. It may take a little digging to find it, but its posted in multiple threads. Outstanding for coin shooting US coins.

Thanks very much for the suggestion. Hopefully this SC will be able to track down on Our Friendly Forum the E-Trac programs that our Forum Family have found to be useful. So far have not been all that great at or where I might be able to find them.:?:

Someone here should be able to help you with that but me I am new to this hobby and don't have a clue what you are talking about. I can see I have a lot to learn. But good luck.

I'm pretty much in the same catagory. Purchase my E-Trac from Ford Bedford Detectors a couple of months ago that they had sent to Minelab to have it gone over. Just like new. This SC also has a lot to learn. Best wishes I think you'll do just fine. Keep us posted!

Thanks very much for the suggestion. Hopefully this SC will be able to track down on Our Friendly Forum the E-Trac programs that our Forum Family have found to be useful. So far have not been all that great at or where I might be able to find them.:?:

I just searched and wasn’t able to locate the exchange file, but you can still create the pattern manually. If memory serves, settings are multitone, high trash separation, deep on, fast off. Here is the pattern:
30ccbf12488b05d18b464348a0dec1ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the links ... Thanks for taking the time to share :). The links are perfect and a good start to what I'm looking for. A question, if you will? Is it possible to create a mode, pattern or program with/on E-Trac Xchange and than load it on the E-Trac. Just a thought!:?:
Hi Slimpickens. I don't have a clue as I do not own a Minelab detector. sry

I just searched and wasn’t able to locate the exchange file, but you can still create the pattern manually. If memory serves, settings are multitone, high trash separation, deep on, fast off. Here is the pattern:
30ccbf12488b05d18b464348a0dec1ea.jpg

I use a completely different pattern (home brew), but if you are using that as a base, I would suggest opening the ferrous up to about 24 or so on the silver side. Deep silvers can bounce well below 19; if that is were it hits the first time you see the target, that pattern will miss them (and you'll be able to figure out if such targets are iron with a little practice anyway).

I would also consider opening the right side to 50. Occasionally a silver half will hit there.

Back
Top Bottom