my sons first gold ring !!!

i know i said we were done, but we all tagged out on Turkeys and the squid fishining is slow so back to swinging videos.

check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQEGFLw6RlE&t=41sg

Man... hardly a turkey left in NY..this past winter we had a snowstorm that dumped 30-40+ inches and didn’t melt for weeks....I remember when the flocks were in the hundreds, and seeing 40+ longbeards at one time.... those days are long gone

Man... hardly a turkey left in NY..this past winter we had a snowstorm that dumped 30-40+ inches and didn’t melt for weeks....I remember when the flocks were in the hundreds, and seeing 40+ longbeards at one time.... those days are long gone

that sucks! . i hope they bounce back. hunted NY in 96 there were tons of birds. i love turkey hunting,except for the early AM part. it's just a great social hunt.
if you check out the metal detecting video, go our channel and see my sons youth turkey hunt. (said proudly by his Dad)

To see your sons smile/ shock reaction on that gold ban , congrats on his 1st ., thanks 4 sharing :yes::thumbsup::dingding:

he's been a super star lately. we have been detecting an old colonial pier , no cameras...top secret:cool: he found 4 large cents in a row. (one in pretty good condition for salt water.) and tiny reial (spelling..the spanish silver) i found one large cent and a bunch of musket balls. funny part, on the walk back he's complaing about not finding a musket ball. :lol:

Lol

Better tell him , he is lucky , hunted 5 weeks on the treasure coast looking for 1 R. , nothing but one 18k ring , sometimes you are lucky , and sometimes ya get skunked , go with the flow , happy hunting .:laughing:

Ah that gold face. I have only had it twice but there is no mistaking it. congrats on the big gold.

Had 2 turkeys walk across the road in front of me yesterday, plus one flying by the house. We have tons of them where I am!

i know i said we were done, but we all tagged out on Turkeys and the squid fishining is slow so back to swinging videos.

check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQEGFLw6RlE&t=41sg

I enjoyed the video very much. Awesome family adventure.
I hate to be critical but, The way your son holds his scoop to view his finds looks like an accident waiting to happen. I vision the point of the scoop hitting his face if some wave comes or something hits the handle etc... OUCH!
You seem like a great guy so please consider this.

Back
Top Bottom