Anyone in Ulster Co, NY?

1715Hunter

I have really only done beach hunting so far; plus my property in the woods near High Falls. If anyone does the Stone Ridge/Hurley/Kingston area, I’d be game to do some duo detecting!
Not too serious, more for fun.
Adrienne

Ulster County

I grew up on Vandale road in Woodstock. Ulster County must be an awesome place to hunt. I remember finding rotted cabin frames back in the woods. I'm in South FL now otherwise would love to join you. If you get a chance try Witchtree road.. back in the day it was a hermit hang out. :)

I grew up on Vandale road in Woodstock. Ulster County must be an awesome place to hunt. I remember finding rotted cabin frames back in the woods. I'm in South FL now otherwise would love to join you. If you get a chance try Witchtree road.. back in the day it was a hermit hang out. :)
I don't get up Woodstock way often- Someone told me about the Overlook? She said lots of people hang out there and do photo shoots. I have a potential buddy in the area, that might be a good place to start. I'll check it out, thx.
PS- love Fl!

I have really only done beach hunting so far; plus my property in the woods near High Falls. If anyone does the Stone Ridge/Hurley/Kingston area, I’d be game to do some duo detecting!
Not too serious, more for fun.
Adrienne

I'm in Highland, but that's not far. Not too familiar with this county yet, but I'm eager to find out more!

I'm in Highland, but that's not far. Not too familiar with this county yet, but I'm eager to find out more!
Yes, I have seen that you are NP/Highland! If you would like to explore, I'm game- Have that one little permission, Clove Chapel (right over Mohonk)- It's tiny and full of poison ivy, but I pulled an old spike and some forged nails. Have you been to Highland Landing? I found lots of cool pottery bits there, and a sinker.
Of course, it would be killer to do any around the Huguenot houses, but I doubt that's possible...

Back
Top Bottom