Information

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I am in the hospital. Should be out Tuesday. I had a heart attack diving yesterday. They are putting a stint in tomorrow. You haven't seen the last of my posts yet!

Here's to a speedy recovery Scuba Detective. As promised, i will stay on the west side of the state. Will not go near Lake St. Clair. All that treasure will still be waiting for you!

Wow! Sorry to hear, Hope all goes well and you can return to what you love

I pray that you will be able to continue on your diving adventures and full health.

scuba, we're glad you're ok. Get better soon. You have tons of friends here. Your great inputs and cred's have earned it !

Take a lot more than a stint to slow you down , in fact you will probably feel even stronger when healed up. I had to stents before , and later a triple bypass , increased blood flow will give you a boost . Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

Wow, very glad to hear you are getting help and should be fine Robert, my wife and I prayed for you last night when Dave messaged me after hearing something on Facebook about you having a medical emergency.

I know you likely can't wait to get back in the water, but please listen to your doctors on your recovery time to do stuff.

Wow, very glad to hear you are getting help and should be fine Robert, my wife and I prayed for you last night when Dave messaged me after hearing something on Facebook about you having a medical emergency.

I know you likely can't wait to get back in the water, but please listen to your doctors on your recovery time to do stuff.

C'mon, he's literally THE scuba detective! He's a frog, you can't live without the water! :laughing: JK. I agree. :yes:

Fun fact:

If a frog gets a heart attack, it will actually migrate to lake Michigan. And does the usual stuff there, like breathing under the water, finding gold rings, that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom