New beach scoop company?!!!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
These scoops look great! They have a YouTube video as well check them out!

Attachments

• BCC07A30-0BB3-4CD5-8267-E5771E0DE45D.jpg
    BCC07A30-0BB3-4CD5-8267-E5771E0DE45D.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,038
Different for sure.......... Be interesting to see how long the power coating last. I had one done several years ago and it lasted one season. The tip was the first area to go...

Attachments

• IMG_2605[1].jpg
    IMG_2605[1].jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,039
Did you see all the holes in the handle!:shock: Must be thick not to bend?:?: Looks similar to my Stavr but with extra support at the top.
Looks nice!👍

cfm-ct

Earl is going to need a king sized bed for all the pretty colored scoops

You get a brief look see on that video... Colored is not my cup of tea, plain Jane , however I for see Felix going all in , if they make them PINK :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::razz: PS OBN , that pick must have been a long time ago , was that a CZ you were swinging at the time :?:

You get a brief look see on that video... Colored is not my cup of tea, plain Jane , however I for see Felix going all in , if they make them PINK :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::razz: PS OBN , that pick must have been a long time ago , was that a CZ you were swinging at the time :?:
Whatever color my scoop is it'll have more REAL gold in it than all of yours lying on the bed! :laughing:

That black one will match your Nox don't you know you need to be color coordinated at the beach :yes: when you are in a happy mood you may want to try the green one.. if you are a little grumpy the maroon one :yes:

12 day countdown till launch. I can't contain myself. What's with all the holes in the shaft ? Are you freaking kidding me ? Obviously these guys have never been in water outside a bathtub. The seaweed , shells , rocks , sand and everything else will clog that thing in no time. At least the 1st 6". So...it will just drain out or I'm going to rinse out the inside of the shaft after each hunt ? Not happening.

... What's with all the holes in the shaft ? Are you freaking kidding me ? Obviously these guys have never been in water outside a bathtub. The seaweed , shells , rocks , sand and everything else will clog that thing in no time. ...

Good observation. The best thing that some enterprising sand-scoop manufacturer can do, to bring-to-market, is my idea of the way the sand scoops should be : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0hgdwcD9A&t=1s

:roll::laughing::laughing:

12 day countdown till launch. I can't contain myself. What's with all the holes in the shaft ? Are you freaking kidding me ? Obviously these guys have never been in water outside a bathtub. The seaweed , shells , rocks , sand and everything else will clog that thing in no time. At least the 1st 6". So...it will just drain out or I'm going to rinse out the inside of the shaft after each hunt ? Not happening.

Thats for chum placement... didn't you read about it in the reviews? ;)

Last edited:
Good observation. The best thing that some enterprising sand-scoop manufacturer can do, to bring-to-market, is my idea of the way the sand scoops should be : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY0hgdwcD9A&t=1s

:roll::laughing::laughing:

Doesn't it make you wonder why it hasn't been picked up yet? :lol: PI JOE would like your design he scoops that way in the dry sand... I only time I hunt dry sand is if I am bored and wish to punish myself :yes:

Back
Top Bottom