Quick hunt...2 big silvers

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Out and about this morning and I ran across a friend cutting a lawn...at a large late 1800's beach house I've been dying to put a coil to for at least 10 years now:shock: Out of state owner and a summer rental about to be rented...my buddy says, go get your gear but you gotta give me half of what you find...deal, I replied. I haven't dirt dug since January:roll: Well, after about a half hour of the usual clad and not much else, my friend walks over just as I'm digging a real good, real deep signal, the best sounding target so far in the overgrown lawn he just got done cutting...it's a big silver:yes:. After admiring it and reminding me about giving him half of the finds:lol:, about 2 feet away is the next target...the exact same goodness in the headphones:D Here's your half:yes: as I tossed another big silver to him and shut the Explorer XS off. My friend got a '41 Walker as his half:lol: and here's my silver with the rest of the stuff we have yet to split:laughing: clad, scrap and 2 wheats......1908 O... I'll be able to hunt this big yard again in the future:D and will be better prepared next time:yes: Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting to all!

It just so happened I was in CT last week, and I lost those 2 silver halves. Kindly ship them back to me. Or if it makes it any easier for you: I accept paypal. Ok ? :aok:

Finding one half is rare. Back to back halfs even more so. Nice saves!

There is nothing better (as a coin hunter) than finding silver, other than finding HUGE silver!:lol: That’s gotta make a guy feel pretty damn good! Congrats Captain!

It just so happened I was in CT last week, and I lost those 2 silver halves. Kindly ship them back to me. Or if it makes it any easier for you: I accept paypal. Ok ? :aok:

Not buying it. There are rules and regulations that permit you from entering New England and butting in on our Large Cent racket.

Back
Top Bottom