• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My first video

Chipk

Elite Member
My son is a whiz kid. National Honors Society, Presidential Education Award, and a very talented self taught musician able to play numerous instruments and a genius with a soundboard. He sells, installs and trains lighting and sound systems for churches. Many of the systems and gadgets he invents and builds.

I can’t do any of that stuff.

Well he also has a video channel called TECH TUESDAYS and each week releases new videos on sound production with 1,000,000 viewers.

He just upgraded his cameras and stuff and has been bugging me to make some videos around some of my finds and adventures. Well yesterday I got tired of saying no so here is the first, titled IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF GANGSTERS.

Hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/QK8oSIH7sLc

Well, he is super cool... Why would he film THAT quality piece if he wasn't! And I like Tech Tuesday. If he really was the first two descriptions of him (do not be offfended if I presume you are kidding) but if he is, uh, here is a list of awesomeness you can relate to. : https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/awesome

Cool!

Josh

I thoroughly enjoyed that video. Great job, and glad to hear that the good deed paid off for all involved including your wife!

My son is a whiz kid. National Honors Society, Presidential Education Award, and a very talented self taught musician able to play numerous instruments and a genius with a soundboard. He sells, installs and trains lighting and sound systems for churches. Many of the systems and gadgets he invents and builds.

I can’t do any of that stuff.

Well he also has a video channel called TECH TUESDAYS and each week releases new videos on sound production with 1,000,000 viewers.

He just upgraded his cameras and stuff and has been bugging me to make some videos around some of my finds and adventures. Well yesterday I got tired of saying no so here is the first, titled IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF GANGSTERS.

Hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/QK8oSIH7sLc

Now that's cool. Great story and nice find. Good things come to GOOD people.

Really enjoyed the "local" history lessons there. Way to get started on your youtube adventure!

A great video , I hope to see more collaborations on videos with you and your Son .. Congrats on all your finds and returns . Glad to see you scored that super ring !

Great story great video ChipK! But there was just one thing missing! Where's Roscoe amigo!:lol:

Alas, somebody reported me to the Florida Wildlife Commission and an officer confiscated him in the middle of winter and released him. I explained I released him so many times and he kept coming back so finally I decided surely I had followed the law and the poor bird should have a voice in where he wanted to live.

5 hours later the head of the FWC called and apologized to me. But it was too late.

However I have written a book about him and will publish it soon. I\The title will be: ROSCOE: My CARDINAL Sin

Attachments

• 36665126-3AE1-4EC1-A2D6-BB54032C6EB6.jpeg
    36665126-3AE1-4EC1-A2D6-BB54032C6EB6.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 1DBD8279-870A-4456-B702-F4E8F42B1C62.jpeg
    1DBD8279-870A-4456-B702-F4E8F42B1C62.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 43AAE339-D038-46BA-AE06-574E0F2AABA1.jpeg
    43AAE339-D038-46BA-AE06-574E0F2AABA1.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 188
Alas, somebody reported me to the Florida Wildlife Commission and an officer confiscated him in the middle of winter and released him. I explained I released him so many times and he kept coming back so finally I decided surely I had followed the law and the poor bird should have a voice in where he wanted to live.

5 hours later the head of the FWC called and apologized to me. But it was too late.

However I have written a book about him and will publish it soon. I\The title will be: ROSCOE: My CARDINAL Sin

:laughing: Now that is a great ending to this story......I think?!?!?:laughing:
Your kidding about Roscoe right? He still with us....right?

A great story and a great story teller, I really did enjoy listening too it................Doug

Back
Top Bottom