Been trying somthing new

... Pay no attention to Tom. ..

:laughing:

.... Gold is going to sound small and solid. Your signagraph is going to hold real steady....

Right. So, logically, we could avoid those signals that don't sound "small" and "solid". And don't "hold steady" on the signagraph. Thus avoiding more aluminum and digging more gold. And thus bucking the "random eventual odds" ratios. Right ?

And whenever I hear this, I ask the persons to come out to: The nearest inner city urban blighted park, and : "Let's see". And .... that's where the challenge ends :(

My entire hunting up till lately has been all about chasing the elusive silver coins.I think I got em all,,my junk drawer is loaded with just about everything coin related and I just don’t seem to be able to hit nothing but wheats,not even worth the effort..I know the old saying,if your finding wheats you’ll get silver..not in my stomping grounds,I got em.
So,I’ve changed to hunting low conductors,you got it,I want gold jewlery,or whatever is cool in the low conductor range.
But hell,it’s hard to dig everything.So I got the 800 again,figured it will help.Great machine but for me I just dislike the compressed ID. So I bought a DFX too cause everyone raves about how well it IDs rings and bla bla bla.. I’m not a whites guy,never have been.Dont have a college degree in engineering either,which I think is required to understand the DFX.
I did locate two gold items last year,found both with the explorer se pro. And both were deep,and the explorer just locked On and wouldn’t let me walk away from either one.Never experienced that with any other machine,let alone a dedicated coin hound like Fbs.
I sure do look at the beach guys here and when they post I listen.And Skippy too, he just pulls rings like it’s nobodys business from the dirt. All the successful jewlery hunters all seem to use different rigs,so I’m assuming it’s a lot more than the machine your using. But man,that light just hasn’t come on yet,no matter what I’m using.
Just a little frustrated,had my dfx up and was gonna get somthing else ,god only knows why.But it fell through,so I’m stuck with that dinosaur for a little while longer,maybe try to do some more reading on it and figure out what makes it so great for jewlery in others opinions.
I was always told if you wanna dance you gotta pay the fiddler. Sure hope he takes pulltabs and pop tops,cause the gold just don’t seem to come for me.

The DFX is easy to set up. I would put the DFX up against any detector that I have used for finding survey pins. When I find a new place to detect in a field the DFX is the detector I like to use. I have found the most large cents, IH pennies, tokens and buttons with the DFX than any other detector that I have ever used.

Back
Top Bottom