I Have Finally Found My First Silver Coin!

You are doing good. remember older sites often lead to older coins. that doesn't rule out modern parks though. I guess that old detector still works. I expect Chelsea to be posting silver next. I found out that the computer they put in my car was bad so it will probably another week before I get a chance to go out again. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on finding your first silver coin. You'll remember this event for as long as you detect. :yes:
Thank you, Ed! I'm really glad I found them! :D

You are doing good. remember older sites often lead to older coins. that doesn't rule out modern parks though. I guess that old detector still works. I expect Chelsea to be posting silver next. I found out that the computer they put in my car was bad so it will probably another week before I get a chance to go out again. Keep up the good work.
Thank you, Richard! Yes, it works great, and I have become very familiar with how it works. :D I have found a bunch of old houses that we plan to get permission at, so I am hopeful Chelsea will find some silver soon. :mder: I hope your vehicle will work good again after it gets fixed, and that you'll be able to get out detecting again soon. :yes:

Not only your first Garrett but a bonus second Silver. Surly a day that will be cherished for all time. A huge congrats for you and I hope your sister will be next to report this kind of success.Trapper

Congratulations, Garrett! :woot: This has been exciting for both of us, and I am happy for you! I'm grateful that we could enjoy those special moments together. Seeing your enthusiasm over your first silver coin is something I wouldn't have wanted to miss! I think that in the years to come, we'll both look back on that hunt with happy memories. I remember how we prayed together before the hunt, and you asked the Lord to, if it was His will, let us find some silver. I'm glad that it was His will that day! I hope that when my turn comes, it will be just as exciting and memorable for the two of us together. :grin:
...I expect Chelsea to be posting silver next....
... A huge congrats for you and I hope your sister will be next to report this kind of success.Trapper
Thank you, Richard and Trapper, for the thoughtful words and well-wishes!

Last edited:
Not only your first Garrett but a bonus second Silver. Surly a day that will be cherished for all time. A huge congrats for you and I hope your sister will be next to report this kind of success.Trapper
Thank you again, Trapper! I appreciate your thoughtful reply. I hope so, too! :D

Congratulations, Garrett! :woot: This has been exciting for both of us, and I am happy for you! I'm grateful that we could enjoy those special moments together. Seeing your enthusiasm over your first silver coin is something I wouldn't have wanted to miss! I think that in the years to come, we'll both look back on that hunt with happy memories. I remember how we prayed together before the hunt, and you asked the Lord to, if it was His will, let us find some silver. I'm glad that it was His will that day! I hope that when my turn comes, it will be just as exciting and memorable for the two of us together. :grin:
Thank you, Chelsea! Yes, I am glad, too! :cool3:

Congratz!
Thank you, NickelPlate! :D

NICE! I have been on a silver slump for a while. Nice job on two in one hunt.
Thank you, Roy! Hopefully you get back onto some soon. :mder:

Great post. Thank you for letting us live vicariously through your first silver coin finds experience. It brings back memories of all of our firsts too. Here's a secret... silver coins number 3 to infinity are just as fun. Here's to many more!!

Congratulations! Those silver dimes are sure fun to find. It's going to be hard to fill your collection book if you keep digging the same year and mint though. :lol:
I'm a little late to the thread here. Have you two gone back there yet, or tried any other old properties?

Dig a silver and the next target is another silver...that's a good day no doubt:yes: Congrats on your first silver and it's identical twin. Excellent hunt!

Great post. Thank you for letting us live vicariously through your first silver coin finds experience. It brings back memories of all of our firsts too. Here's a secret... silver coins number 3 to infinity are just as fun. Here's to many more!!
Thank you, Tyler! I hope to find many more soon! :mder:

Congratulations! Those silver dimes are sure fun to find. It's going to be hard to fill your collection book if you keep digging the same year and mint though. :lol:
I'm a little late to the thread here. Have you two gone back there yet, or tried any other old properties?
Thank you, Blaise! Yes, that would make things difficult! :lol: We have not yet been able to return, but hopefully soon. :cool3:

Dig a silver and the next target is another silver...that's a good day no doubt:yes: Congrats on your first silver and it's identical twin. Excellent hunt!
Thank you, Captain! It was indeed very fun to find, and a great hunt, too! :D

woot! woot! silver times 2.it's sooo much fun to dig "'silvers"
you should "pray" before every hunt! it looks like you are in good with the lord!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Congrats on your first silvers Wolf ! I'm sure there will be many more to come !

Back
Top Bottom