New additions to the family!

Silverhorse65

Elite Member
I'm the proud Papa of Twin mercs today. They were birthed this morning between 8 and 10 AM. As far as the children are concerned, this is #7,8 so far this year. As you can see, 3 cousins showed up to celebrate the new arrivals. I believe we're up to 23 cousins at this point. The family is growing! :laughing:

Attachments

• 05082021 ashfield mercs obverse.jpg
    05082021 ashfield mercs obverse.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 351
  • 05082021 ashfield mercs reverse.jpg
    05082021 ashfield mercs reverse.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 325
  • 05082021 ashfield wheaties.jpg
    05082021 ashfield wheaties.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 316
Nice mercs. The 1919 is in good condition. The way that your making a family out of them is kind of creepy though.

Good finds and HH.

Nice mercs. The 1919 is in good condition. The way that your making a family out of them is kind of creepy though.

Good finds and HH.

I think you might be right Loot, it does sound kinda creepy:shock: Actually, just looking for a bit of a twist to the old story of "two mercs and 3 wheaties found detecting today":D

Those are nice looking Mercs! Still waiting for my first one.

Your right Grey, I really like the design on Mercs, wish they were still doing something like that with a current coin. And don't worry, that Merc will come along for you when you least expect it.

Nice extra leaves for the family tree...well done!

That's a good way of looking at it JAK, a "family tree". Makes sense, I'm really into researching my family tree as well. I won't bore you with the details though:D

Nice gathering there.
Let us know when the grand parents show up......:p:p:laughing::laughing:

:D

Here's a pic of the entire family so far. As you can see, we have parents (barbers) but no grandparents (seateds). Pulling seateds out of here would be rare indeed.

I've enjoyed this little honey hole and it's been unexpected as the parks around here tend to be hit pretty hard. Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Attachments

• Ashfield honey hole 2021.jpg
    Ashfield honey hole 2021.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom