Heading to beach. Finds bag?

pryan67

Forum Supporter
So I'm heading to the beach next month, and when land hunting I use a tool belt pouch for junk, and pockets for the good finds, but when on the beach a lot of sand gets in my pouch, and I'd like to avoid that, plus have somewhere good to store the multitude of gold rings I'll find.

Any suggestions?

So I'm heading to the beach next month, and when land hunting I use a tool belt pouch for junk, and pockets for the good finds, but when on the beach a lot of sand gets in my pouch, and I'd like to avoid that, plus have somewhere good to store the multitude of gold rings I'll find.

Any suggestions?

I'm using this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Calces365-Me...RBRFS3BWTCB&psc=1&refRID=W7CC6CG0GRBRFS3BWTCB

Has mesh at the bottom and a clip for them gold rings! :yes:

Josh

Attachments

• finds pouch.jpg
    finds pouch.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 364
I'm pretty sure that I have the same one as these other fellas except mine has Xtreme Scoops logo on it cause that's where I got it. It works very well for the beach.

I use an old fanny pack from back in the day when it wasn't to embarrassing to wear one, (although according to my family that time never existed). After seeing the one listed, I'll be on Amazon tonight.

I don't think it matters much what you put your trash and clad in. Get something you trust for the good stuff! GOLD!
I wear this on a sturdy soft nylon cord as a necklace. It will fit 4 or 5 rings and/or other things.
Drilled a few holes in the cap, higher than the threads, put the cord through and have been using it for ten years. I know it gets water in it, so what. It has never came open, never broke, does not interfere with my headphone wires, it works well and I think you would have to try it to believe it.
When I get to much gold to fit I deal with it.

Attachments

• mt-empty-case_3.jpg
    mt-empty-case_3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 212
Back
Top Bottom