Information

Toughest guy on the Friendly Forum?

I know Bob is a tough guy, going back into the water and running through 2 and 3 full tanks of air. So now that his artery is opened up, he should be back at it soon and maybe with more power!!

A couple weeks off is nothing Bob.

Hang in there.

Chuck

I know Bob is a tough guy, going back into the water and running through 2 and 3 full tanks of air. So now that his artery is opened up, he should be back at it soon and maybe with more power!!

A couple weeks off is nothing Bob.

Hang in there.

Chuck

May I ask who is Bob?

Robert, with the good vibes and warm wishes from all your friends here at FMDF you should be operating on all cylinders again in no time. Very best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Hang in there. I went through that a couple of years ago (open heart surgery). They seem to be handle this stuff pretty good now. When they get done with their part do your physical therapy and get back in the groove. We’ll be watching.

Wow, I haven't been on the forum for a few days. bad news.
Glad your surgery went well Scuba and very glad that you survived the attack.
God bless.

Taking it very easy. I had to give a lot of dives away so far. I am hoping that will change soon. I gave three dives away today.

Won't be any good to have a new pirate ship if I am not around to use it! Thanks for all the well wishes. everyone

Ouch Metal Pig!

Hope mend quickly too.

Thanks. Its getting there. 9 days past, now...

SCUBA, hope youre still on the upswing and stay that way.
Sorry to hear it hurts so much....
Warm baths with therapeutic salts?

Attachments

• 20210502_083331_copy_976x2064.jpg
    20210502_083331_copy_976x2064.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 185
Oh man Scuba just saw your post, God speed your recovery and sorry to hear of your troubles. I had a balloon done about 12 yrs ago, it is a life sobering moment. When I first saw the post I wondered if you ran into that 7 foot 240 lb. Sturgeon they pulled out of the Detroit river. A little humor, just trying to cheer you up a bit. Anyway I wish you well and look forward to see so more Scuba action. Mark

Back
Top Bottom