More Silver & a Few Indians

Awesome group of finds Mark. Love the worn barber, looks like it could tell some stories. What's the ARCO tag. Congrats on the nice assortment.

Jason thank you, Yes the Barber has been around some, believe it or not I had a dream about finding a 1901 Barber quarter and more recently a blackish 1919 Merc. We'll see.As far as the tag goes, I never heard of the company but it has numbers on the back so I suspect a tool tag or possibly for a key ring. Take care, Mark

Very Nice haul there!!! I do miss Pennsylvania

Thanks Bull, you know where we're at. Good luck, Mark

Your running in the high life these days Mark. Stay on them buddy and celebrate a fantastic year. Congrats on the Silver's but I'm even more impressed with a 3 Indian hunt. It has been over two years since I have put one into my coffers. Trapper

Very nice grouping Mark! I love those old worn out Barbers....they really have some character to them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Your running in the high life these days Mark. Stay on them buddy and celebrate a fantastic year. Congrats on the Silver's but I'm even more impressed with a 3 Indian hunt. It has been over two years since I have put one into my coffers. Trapper

Trapper thank you, I have been pretty lucky so far, I hope my luck holds out. Good luck to you and I hope you have been able to do a little dirtfishin' your self. Mark

Very nice grouping Mark! I love those old worn out Barbers....they really have some character to them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TP thank you sir. I have been fortunate enough to dig 6 Barber quarters since I started, all but one are pretty smooth, Yes lots of character with some history to go with them. Good luck, Mark

Awesome hunt you had! Thanks for sharing the story. Wondering if you found anything out about the bird band you found. That could be an interesting story in itself. Congrats and continued good luck! Looks like you’ll kick butt on last years count on silver!

Awesome hunt you had! Thanks for sharing the story. Wondering if you found anything out about the bird band you found. That could be an interesting story in itself. Congrats and continued good luck! Looks like you’ll kick butt on last years count on silver!

holelottafun thank you, and no I didn't follow up on the bird tag but figured it was in somebody's roasting pan a long time ago. The park dates back to the turn of the century. My last trip there gave up a 43 GW and a 1922 Pgh. Railways Token. So yes the silver count is climbing. I might have ask this before but where are you at in Pa. ? Good luck, Mark

Congrats on an awesome hunt! Three nice silvers (plus the other keepers) would have me grinning for a week!

SoC thank you, yes it was a great day, however things seem to be drying up for me, the last 4 outings have only produced a few wheaties, minimal clad and no cool finds. Good luck to you. Mark

Back
Top Bottom