• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Huge Gold- and an unsatisfying return experience.

You may want to read my first post- #9
I understand about jerks and true fully if I went through all the effort to restore or save a drowned phone then I'd keep it too. I'm referring to wallets rings, freshing dropped stuff etc.. I'm not judging you it just not me to keep something when I know who it belongs to. To each their own.
I got what your saying. I would be freaking out myself if I lost my phone or wallet. The actual return can be the most difficult , even knowing who it is. I have mailed a letter , driven to the house on the ID. Found them on social media. And STILL NO RESPONSE. It's just frustrating. Sometimes it's like they spit in your face. 25-30+ years ago it was different. People in general were more grateful. Now , it's about the entitlement and arrogance. If it takes me more than 5 minutes of research , I'm done. If it sits in my drawer more than 30 days....It's mine.

This is the most controversial topic that I have seen in some time on here. You did what is right but most of us struggle that you tried too hard. I and many others have learned about how we will handle this in the future.

You’ve done your part. If the guy wants it back, let him make arrangements to pick it up.

Should have let him describe it and where he lost it. Now that he has all that information and his name is on it... technically would it be classified as theft if you didn't return it?

edit: just saw that you returned it.

Beauty of a find!! Sounds like the folks you are trying to return it to are a bit ungrateful....I'd make them wait too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom