• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back to the Castle and CRHing again!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Tuesday KT caught a Royal Bus Tour and went up to Branson, MO with friends to see the newest Sight and Sound Theater production of Jesus! Just :wow2:

Then back home on Wednesday. Of course, Thursday meant Mexican Train bingo with friends and then a run by the Royal Bank to pick up the halves, back to the Castle, and ripping rolls all afternoon and half the evening! :laughing::laughing: His Majesty has been busy!

Here are the results:

Box 1 - 1 Proof
Box 2 - ---------
Box 3 - 2 40% Ag Kens
Box 4 - 3 40% Ag Kens, 1 1996 grease-filled die...recovered several of these down through the years and they were all the same date!
Box 5 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 NIFC, and 1 Panama 2012 Medio Balboa.

Grand total: 6 40% Ag Kens, 1 NIFC, 1 grease-filled die Ken, 1 Panama Medio Balboa.

It appears from the scarcity of 90%ers that perhaps the general public is becoming more aware of those coins, but they still do not know about the 65-70 years! :laughing:

Anyway, a better week than the last couple for silver! Hope everyone has a good week MDing and CRHing. Still hoping to see some of our CRHers in here start back up and give us some reports as to their recoveries! Best of luck to all!

Attachments

• CRH 05 14 2021 6 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 05 14 2021 6 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 233
  • CRH 05 14 2021 1 grease-filled die..1996,1 Proof, 1 2012 Panama Medio Balboa.jpg
    CRH 05 14 2021 1 grease-filled die..1996,1 Proof, 1 2012 Panama Medio Balboa.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 209
Hey, you mean the play on sight and sound? This one?
Screenshot 2021-05-14 11.32.10 AM.jpg
I watched it too, but on screen. All those animals... sheesh.

And congrats on them silver! I just need to get my hands on those ikes...

Josh

Good to see you still pickin' those 40%ers out! I'm always hoping to see you pull one of those dream boxes. Keep on keepin' us updated.

Hey, you mean the play on sight and sound? This one?
View attachment 484705
I watched it too, but on screen. All those animals... sheesh.

And congrats on them silver! I just need to get my hands on those ikes...

Josh

Josh, let me tell you, with the 180 degree live stage and the sound system in that live theater there is no comparison between live and on the TV, no matter how big it is or how good your sound system is. Having camels up and down the aisles, along with Roman Centurions galloping horses in them, cannot compare to TV! :shock::shock:

And thanks for the congrats on the continuing silver...KT will take every one He comes across...and we shall see what the yearly total comes out to be! :D:D

Josh, let me tell you, with the 180 degree live stage and the sound system in that live theater there is no comparison between live and on the TV, no matter how big it is or how good your sound system is. Having camels up and down the aisles, along with Roman Centurions galloping horses in them, cannot compare to TV! :shock::shock:

And thanks for the congrats on the continuing silver...KT will take every one He comes across...and we shall see what the yearly total comes out to be! :D:D

Ok, I'm going to go to MO now, not only to detect but see for myself! :lol:

:mder:

Josh

Way to go on all those 40%'rs you've been racking up lately KT ! Getting silver
any kind of way is a tough business nowadays .

You are correct, Soil Surgeon! Despite one week of no silver, this week's average of more than 1 silver per box is very encouraging to KT, and that week with several Bens just showed the potentional of coming across a treasure box! This weeks load of 40%ers completed 2 full rolls of them since KT started back up!
:D:D

Back
Top Bottom