Digger sheathe

L0S3R

Elite Member
Do you cut the tip of your digger sheathe to allow dirt to fall out? Garrett just sent me a new 1 and I’m thinking about it because the last 1 filled with dirt particles. Same happened with my 3 cheap diggers.

How much should I cut off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my own out of some scrap leather. The dirt falls through and it will fit several of my diggers. I doubt if I have a couple of dollars in it.
Open Sheath 2 (1).jpg

UH ... I just invert the sheathe and the contents fall out if there are any.

of course, I do clean off the excess dirt before every sheathing.

My dig bag is a carpenter's bag...heavy duty nylon with two metal loops for hammers...I use that for my digger. No worries about dirt collecting in the sheath, and quick to draw and put back.

Im in the market for a durable sheath for my whites digging tool. Has anyone found a good leather one?

Im in the market for a durable sheath for my whites digging tool. Has anyone found a good leather one?

There’s a guy on here from wv rock ore is his username he makes some... I still need to get 1 myself

I don't have a picture, but I found a leather holster designed for pliers at Manards that works good for one of my diggers. It was about $4...

Don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want my digger end exposed to cut up or damaged anything its packed with. I just clean mine after every use, its not that hard or time consuming really.:digginahole:
I use the Kellyco one
picture.php

Don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want my digger end exposed to cut up or damaged anything its packed with. I just clean mine after every use, its not that hard or time consuming really.:digginahole:
I use the Kellyco one
picture.php

My thoughts as well! Or cause injury...

No problem with dirt just that my sheath that came with whites digging tool split down one-side. Im looking for a leather replacement.

No problem with dirt just that my sheath that came with whites digging tool split down one-side. Im looking for a leather replacement.

I used a two part epoxy and covered / coated the threads on each side dawn about 1 inch of where the digger was cutting. The stuff I use is rated at 2500 psi and is so strong it’s hard to file or grind .

A swipe from an old rag is all it takes, most of falls right off anyway.

What is everybody digging in??? La Brea Tar Pits:laughing:

L0S3R...ever get up North in WV?

Not very often, I mainly stay in my own little area lol

Back
Top Bottom