Deus 2 used on curb strips and school video

Hot soil. Hot soil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Deus 2 being used on curb strips and at school grounds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSEBIu94vyo

I've watched him alot over the last yr, he's the king of the swing fast 2 to 4 inch deep targets.. he uses no headphones and never seen him dig a barely repeatable signal .. If it blasts his ear off, he digs .. personally I'd have hardly any nice silvers swinging that fast...

Halve of his finds are from Jewelry Jim .. Slow swings finds alot of target .. That $2000 ring Jim found was digging behind Paystreak

It might be “what he does” but I wouldn’t consider the guy a “skilled operator”. There’s a WHOLE lot going on there that could use improvement. I also think there may be other things going on health/medical wise…JMO is all. Seems like a nice enough guy. I surely wouldn’t base a buy/no buy decision on anything there.

I saw another video of his where he said that digging deeper targets is a waste of time and not worth it. He says best case scenario you get a silver dime worth $1.10 melt value. Apparently digging a million shallow foil signals in hopes of a gold ring is where it’s at! I beg to differ since I’ve found quite a few deep, valuable coins that totally disprove his theory. Besides, not everyone who detects is in it for the $$$. Some folks just love digging up history… and those targets tend to be deeper more often than not. Anyway, to each his own I guess.

I saw another video of his where he said that digging deeper targets is a waste of time and not worth it. He says best case scenario you get a silver dime worth $1.10 melt value. Apparently digging a million shallow foil signals in hopes of a gold ring is where it’s at! I beg to differ since I’ve found quite a few deep, valuable coins that totally disprove his theory. Besides, not everyone who detects is in it for the $$$. Some folks just love digging up history… and those targets tend to be deeper more often than not. Anyway, to each his own I guess.

Bingo!!!!
I'm not in it for money AT ALL..
I would rather dig a decent largie or a 1700s silver then a $100 melt valu gold band any day..
Depending where I'm digging , I try to skip the shallow stuff... I like finding the stuff lost 100 plus yrs ago and swinging like this guy I wouldn't have found anything that keeps me interested in digging.. .
Ya definitely don't need a deus 2 digging clad and occasional piece of jewelry ...

I've watched several of his videos over the past year or so as well. Not as much recently because I'm just not into the frenetic style, but he is who he is. I do believe in past videos he has defended his "dig everything shallow" philosophy as a necessity because his hunting areas are mostly hunted out when it comes to the old silver and relics. I could be wrong about that and certainly don't live in his neck of the woods so couldn't confirm, but I believe that's why he goes fast and shallow. We all have our own quirks and preferences.

I saw another video of his where he said that digging deeper targets is a waste of time and not worth it. He says best case scenario you get a silver dime worth $1.10 melt value.

Yup, I'm sorry I wasted my time digging this worthless coin that was six inches down...

Attachments

• 1824 capped bust half obverse.jpg
    1824 capped bust half obverse.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 208
Like the old saying goes, different strokes for different folks. I like the guy..he's doing what he loves...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom