Thanks from Jim at Backroads Metal Detecting

Jim Parry from Backroads Metal Detecting here.
www.youtube.com/backroadsmetaldetecting
I am new to the forum and look forward to learning from and being inspired by you all. Thank you!

I am a school teacher and share the many lessons learned from metal detecting with my students. I lead REACH classes at Stewartville High School/Middle School in MN. REACH stands for Relationships, Education, Accountability, Character, and Hard work. These classes are for students in grades 6-12 who have academic struggles brought on because of "life struggles"...poverty, neglect, abuse, and other trauma (Covid struggle now included in that). One focus area of REACH is to find good, wholesome activities for students to participate in. Metal detecting has been one of those connections between me and students, both in my classes and in other at-risk youth programs I help lead in SE MN.
More about REACH, including awards and media attention we’ve received can be found at www.reachjimparry.com

Check out www.youtube.com/backroadsmetaldetecting and consider subscribing to my channel if you like what you see.

“Every find has a story to tell. Sometimes it just takes a little digging to figure out what that story is.” - Jim Parry

Welcome Jim!

I moved this thread to our Member Links sub form as this is where we like to see threads supporting personal sites.

Back
Top Bottom