On the board for 2022 with a Wheatie :)

Bajanick

Elite Member
Today got about $1 in clad, and one 57 wheatie. It was really deep, 9" and it was tough digging under several roots but I am glad it was not a memorial, or worse, a shield penny, LOL....... :yes:

Congrats on the wheat and clad. Its a start. And an attaboy for sticking with it in a root dig. They can get frustrating. I remember one paid off with an old Ihp but the last one, just this year I spent over 20 min. prying and digging between the root of a big old tree in an old park to come up with a clad dime. ugh. So yeah, good job on sticking with it. Mark

Congrats on the wheat and clad. Its a start. And an attaboy for sticking with it in a root dig. They can get frustrating. I remember one paid off with an old Ihp but the last one, just this year I spent over 20 min. prying and digging between the root of a big old tree in an old park to come up with a clad dime. ugh. So yeah, good job on sticking with it. Mark

Thanks Mark.
Ive done that many times also, sometimes I would stop and leave them because it looks like im digging to india on a curb strip, but since I started wearing a bright yellow vest, nobody gives me a second glance. Its like im not there.

Back
Top Bottom