The end of my first year finds

MasonDixonMding

Elite Member
I put together all of my 2021 good finds. Not in the pic was 25 wheats about $20.00 in clad. lots of shot gun shells and many brass casings. I started in June so I guess it’s was just a half of a year. I’m hoping this year I will get more time to swing more. Hopefully I can find some more cool things.

Attachments

• 611B2AEB-C969-492D-8ABD-3BE23ED2EA82.jpg
    611B2AEB-C969-492D-8ABD-3BE23ED2EA82.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 287
Very nice group of finds for your first half a years hunting. I would say you did quite well. Congrats on all the old saves and I'm sure this year will twice as good. Mark

Whatever types of places you’re hunting, they are the correct places! It took me over a YEAR to find my first WHEAT CENT. No kidding. But I knew NOTHING about the hobby beforehand, and didn’t even know certain coins even existed. By the looks of the “unidentifiable” coin it’s another LC, variety unknown. That’d be my guess anyway. As far as the rest of it?….you’re going to do VERY well, and have done VERY well already!

You're doing well my friend. You have coins ( flying eagle) croto bell and other finds I have yet to come up with and I started in 1988 , albeit a couple times I had a few years non hunt time. Have not been out but once in past 2 years.

HH you're doing fine. Don

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Those are very nice finds! Out West here in Montana, I would love to find a Large Cent or Flying Eagle Cent, and you already have those! Nice going and best wishes going forward!

If that’s your first year I can’t wait to see what you find in your second year. Definitely looks like you’re in a great area. Congratulations on all your finds!

If that’s your first year I can’t wait to see what you find in your second year. Definitely looks like you’re in a great area. Congratulations on all your finds!

My start of the new year is off to a great start! I already posted this coin. But I’m so happy with my start of the new year I’ll post it again. (Sorry for those who have seen it)

Attachments

• F27FB26A-3BD0-464D-9336-B2A288BBAA5D.jpg
    F27FB26A-3BD0-464D-9336-B2A288BBAA5D.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom