Just $0.14 in clad, but I am on the board for 2022

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
Went for a short hunt since it was nice out and scored a little dirty clad.

Attachments

• Clad 001.jpg
    Clad 001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 190
Sometimes it's not the amount of clad, but rather the fun we had, that makes the hunt. Congrats on starting off your season well! And welcome back to the forum. Although I haven't previously been acquainted with you (having joined FMDF, along with my two brothers, in 2017), long-time members have asked about you over the years - with apparent high regard for you & your headstamp reference page. We're glad to have you back!

Sweet! Half the battle is getting out. You're 14 cents ahead of me for the year!
It really felt good to get out today.

Sometimes it's not the amount of clad, but rather the fun we had, that makes the hunt. Congrats on starting off your season well! And welcome back to the forum. Although I haven't previously been acquainted with you (having joined FMDF, along with my two brothers, in 2017), long-time members have asked about you over the years - with apparent high regard for you & your headstamp reference page. We're glad to have you back!
Today was definitely more about the hunt than the finds. Thank you so much for the kind and warm welcome back. I really appreciate it.

You're far ahead of me.

Cliff
I'm sure it won't stay that way for long. I plan on going out tomorrow, but not for coins. I am in hopes to score some headstamps.

It really felt good to get out today.

Today was definitely more about the hunt than the finds. Thank you so much for the kind and warm welcome back. I really appreciate it.

I'm sure it won't stay that way for long. I plan on going out tomorrow, but not for coins. I am in hopes to score some headstamps.
I had a great place for headstamps several years ago. There were so many it was impossible to turn on the detector without it going crazy. The field had been used for farming and hunting for generations back to and before the civil war. I had no interest in them then so I just moved on. I wish I could go back now that I know they are collectable.

Cliff

It's not about how much you get (well, sometimes it is), but the fun of it. I have spent hours on a treasure beach and come away with pennies, only to find a quarter in the parking lot.

It's the excitement when you hear that repeating tone!

The CT frozen tundra has kept my jar empty so far this year. Lucky you have unfrozen ground..

Back
Top Bottom