Camp Site Quest

JeffcoDigger

My Dad and I have been trying to locate a documented camp now for a year or so. We have found some random items, but no concentration as of yet. We looked about a week ago in a new area of one permission and found a few items. Hopefully we are getting warmer.

Attachments

• 36F83834-5B11-4FED-BC2C-B34430ED0B0A.jpg
    36F83834-5B11-4FED-BC2C-B34430ED0B0A.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 276
Thank you, what am I doing wrong with the picture orientation coming out wrong, and how can I fix that. Thanks

I edit them on my phone and then send them to my email to make them smaller. And then save back to my phone. I fix it for you.

I like the large cent. I have never found one. But I was with my buddy hunting a battle site and he found one. We had a great hunt that day. That was my first civil war hunt and it hooked me. That was several years ago.

My Dad and I have been trying to locate a documented camp now for a year or so. We have found some random items, but no concentration as of yet. We looked about a week ago in a new area of one permission and found a few items. Hopefully we are getting warmer.

Keep doing your research. don't forget to ask old timers locally. Even ask on the forums. There may be some guys who used to live in your area you are hunting and have moved. Since they are no longer living in their that area you are hunting they are often most likely to share quite a bit of info with you in a private message. This has happened to me twice on areas that I have been hunting in Urban Atlanta for Civil War relics.

It took me two years to find one specific spot I was looking for and a local guy I was talking to in that area. He told me I was about 20 feet from it. An pointed down the hill off the road to a bunch of brushey areas.

Back
Top Bottom