Need help in Cookeville, TN

MidTN

This family contacted our club for help finding a class ring from West Point. Listed below is his contact information.

todd jarrell <[email protected]>

Hello MTMDClub. I write in hopes of finding someone to help with a family quest. Both my mother and father were raised in Middle Tennessee and after a long military career retired back in Cookeville, my mother's home town.

In retirement they were avid gardeners and one day my dad came in and said that he'd lost his Class of '45 West Point graduation ring--a large, gold ring set with a ruby. He believed that it came off as he was working the flower beds in the back yard. Over the years we have looked for it in the beds many times.

The house has now been empty for some time and is presently for sale on the real estate market. My dad's first great grandson was recently born and carries his name (the fifth!), and we hope to someday pass the ring down to him. My brothers and sister feel this is our very last opportunity to locate this family heirloom.

Is there someone reliable and available that you might suggest we might hire to survey the property in hopes of locating the ring? Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Todd Jarrell

Sounds like a good one. Wish I was closer so I could help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This family contacted our club for help finding a class ring from West Point. Listed below is his contact information.

todd jarrell <[email protected]>

Hello MTMDClub. I write in hopes of finding someone to help with a family quest. Both my mother and father were raised in Middle Tennessee and after a long military career retired back in Cookeville, my mother's home town.

In retirement they were avid gardeners and one day my dad came in and said that he'd lost his Class of '45 West Point graduation ring--a large, gold ring set with a ruby. He believed that it came off as he was working the flower beds in the back yard. Over the years we have looked for it in the beds many times.

The house has now been empty for some time and is presently for sale on the real estate market. My dad's first great grandson was recently born and carries his name (the fifth!), and we hope to someday pass the ring down to him. My brothers and sister feel this is our very last opportunity to locate this family heirloom.

Is there someone reliable and available that you might suggest we might hire to survey the property in hopes of locating the ring? Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Todd Jarrell
You should look up a guy on YouTube with a channel called Finding America. He's a really nice guy and may be able to help you out. Just write him a comment and he should get right back to you.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I live in Maryville. If you have permission to access the property I could drive over and spend a day looking for the ring. No charge.

PM me.

Sorry, misread the post. I’ll email the person right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just emailed the individual. See if we can get together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was it hard to find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got lucky the lady we talked to told us where it would probably be and it was right there. How often has someone told you where something should be but its never where they say haha.

Luck worked out this time

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Great Mission of Recovery!

Nice going! Such a special thing to recover for them!

I once recovered an elderly widowed neighbors wedding band she lost while raking up the fallen dogwood tree leaves.
After an hour or so of no luck, I actually found it in one of the leaf bags she used for cleanup!

It's such a great feeling to have the opportunity to do such a thing!

She cried and hugged me. I'll never forget.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom