BEWARE of seller BluegrassJames

Awendaw

Forum Supporter
I know of 3 people that have gotten screwed out of several hundred dollars by this forum member(myself included). Do not send any money to this guy as you will not get what you purchased. Luckily I sent regular Paypal and started a dispute. He will not respond to pm's or emails. He needs banned from this and all MD forums.

Confirmed, I was scammed $280 by Bluegrassjames. Here's a picture of the logs, he said he'd ship the same day, and no word since. Took my money & ran. Paypal has disputed my money, and hopefully I can get it back.

Pictures of our messages:
Screenshot2014-08-28at73631PM_zps6a16e220.png

selling

its not safe to buy or sell online anymore,when i sell i always want PayPal gift,one time i sold over a grand in coins to someone regular PayPal,he filed a claim (not as described ) and sent me back a box of junk he ended up getting my money and my coins,PayPal does nothing for the seller,told me to go to the police and they told me nothing can be done they don't have the time for this stuff,so i guess we just take our chances and hope for the best.:?:

I jst bought a pinpointer from him 6 das ago and no response. I hope they o something about on this forum to protect other from this person. Artie

I jst bought a pinpointer from him 6 das ago and no response. I hope they o something about on this forum to protect other from this person. Artie

Sorry to hear you too Artie. Suggest you file a dispute if you paid with paypal like we did.

Damn... seems like the guy should have been put on blast the first time he screwed someone.... Sorry so many people have been raked over the coals by this guy.

Thanks for the warning.....just curious....what was this persons ITrade rating like?

HDD

I see this person has no rating...yellow alert right there...

Last edited:
When I bought he had just 1 and it was positive and had been a member since '11

I did not see any rating on his account...but again...thanks for the warning and I am sorry to hear about this kind of activity on the forum. There's always going to be a bad apple in the bunch I guess...

HDD

I did not see any rating on his account...but again...thanks for the warning and I am sorry to hear about this kind of activity on the forum. There's always going to be a bad apple in the bunch I guess...

HDD

Seems like there may be several bad apples in the bunch on the forum. I just did a trade with a member(won't mention a name until tomorrow after the mail is delivered) and he will also not reply to any of my PM's or send me a tracking number. I won't be doing anymore deals on the forums unless the other person has at least 3 positive feedbacks.

That's

A Shame, this is why I pay attention to the I Trader system, ratings , # of post's, transaction's, and how long he has been a member, never had a problem following those Gide lines, Earl

I've only had one bad experience, so far. My seller was cooperative, up to the point that the detector was confirmed as having a problem. Then it was tumbleweeds.

I'm still optimistic about people, in general, but am certainly cautious! I take into account the iTrader rating, post count, and membership date. Those three will give me my level of confidence, and I act appropriately.

Jeez, Pine, for a minute I was worried I'd missed some PMs from you! :laughing:

I have over 1000 positive feedbacks on Ebay and never had a problem either buying or selling, I guess I took it for granted since he been a member here for a few years. He has money in his paypal account which is now frozen, just have to wait 10 days to get a refund. Hopefully it's an honest mistake but I doubt it.

I have over 1000 positive feedbacks on Ebay and never had a problem either buying or selling, I guess I took it for granted since he been a member here for a few years. He has money in his paypal account which is now frozen, just have to wait 10 days to get a refund. Hopefully it's an honest mistake but I doubt it.

Same here

I hope you guys get your money back quickly!

On top of the feedback system another good step is to read back through some of the sellers recent posts here on the forum. Read through BlueGrassJames post and you'll see he previously posted some rather personal information about money problems that he was having. Posts like that would make me a bit leery about engaging in a trade or purchase of high dollar items.

total bummer. i did one trade on here and it went great. its a lot of trust to trade on a forum. thats why when i sell anything on here i dont ask for the gift option. paypal will protect the buyer and seller but only if its a sales transaction not a "gift".

i traded a xterra for an at pro but i checked the guy out and he actually had more to lose than i did. he had been on here for years and id only been here for a month but i already had a few positive feedbacks. 3% is a small amount to eat for peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom