2 Trifecta's insane day

WOW! What a day.

Congrats on the silvers and finding the ladies ring and returning it to her. :clapping:

WOW! What a day.

Congrats on the silvers and finding the ladies ring and returning it to her. :clapping:

Thanks! We plan on going back soon. One of the permissions we have not hit is across the street from the lady Jeff returned the ring to. If possible we will try to get some photos then.

A hunt like what you had would be a dream hunt for me. Congrats on all the silver. Love your write-up too.

My buddy Jeff (hilltopdoc) and I had a unbelievable day today. 15 silvers total! Both a quarter and dime trifecta! The original plan was to go to a certain town,...

You guys have something against nickels?!

Just kidding. Great write up! That's a pretty amazing silver to clad ratio.

A hunt like what you had would be a dream hunt for me. Congrats on all the silver. Love your write-up too.

Thanks, it was a dream hunt for me. I'm the world's unluckiest at finding quarters. I didn't find one silver quarter last year. This was the rich side of this town. Houses are very old too.

You guys have something against nickels?!

Just kidding. Great write up! That's a pretty amazing silver to clad ratio.

Thanks, This town needs to be renamed Silverton. In this section where we detected there are signs saying historic district. Old and wealthy equals silver. These were not the type houses where people moved in and out of a lot. I also believe many probably had people move in and never move out again until elderly. The heyday of coin drops in these yards might have been pre-clad. That's just a guess. I can't wait to get back there.

Back
Top Bottom