Pair of wings. Any ideas what from? Found them detecting in Pennsylvania

1st timer

PXL_20220105_164633243.jpg

Last edited:
They are wings that go with a model A or T Motometer radiator temp gauge. I found some already.

Steve

Attachments

• flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
    flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 538
Firstly, nice id :)

THose things are huge..and when i googled ford caps they seemed smaller..but apparently early Buicks too had winged radiator caps?

Voriax

Thanks

Thanks for the help. I bought a junior metal detector for my 11 year old son a few weeks ago and the wings were one of the 1st things he found. Unfortunately the detector which is made by National Geographic's is now failing. I will have to see what I do. He loves searching for old things.

PA

We live about 1 1/2 south of Pittsburg by Uniontown. I have been told of a few old sites close by that we will try once we get the detector fixed or sent back.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. I bought a junior metal detector for my 11 year old son a few weeks ago and the wings were one of the 1st things he found. Unfortunately the detector which is made by National Geographic's is now failing. I will have to see what I do. He loves searching for old things.

get him a Vanquish 440 or 540.
Good quality from the very start.

Western PA detectors...I am new to detecting and this forum. If you ever want company on a hunt, please let me know! Jim

Back
Top Bottom