Local used machine classifieds are HILARIOUS!!

The value is whatever someone, even fools, are willing to pay for it. Many people think detectors are toys and aren't worth nothing. That's how I felt about beer cans. Never hurts to ask.

For Sale..........One White's Digmaster. Brand New ! Never been Used !
Limited Time Offer! ............$299.95 plus $29.95 shipping and handling, but if you order before midnight tonight I will include at no extra cost, the little cardboard tag that comes with it and I'll spray it with hand sanitizer before putting it into the shipping box. Hurry........this offer may be rescinded at any time. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 73
The value is whatever someone, even fools, are willing to pay for it. Many people think detectors are toys and aren't worth nothing. That's how I felt about beer cans. Never hurts to ask.

I have actually quit students I was helping when they tossed a machine in the air, instead of laying it down on the ground, and that was just a low end Garretts 250. Toy-thinkers aren't my people.

Part of this is the fault of the seller. Part of it is the fault of the metal detecting company that overhyped their machines.

I'm not saying we should blame the metal detecting company, but when a $300-$400 machine sells for $700 new, it's somewhat understandable that the seller will list the item for sale for $500-$600.

Back
Top Bottom