Big Boys Hobbies Metal Detectors

Divin

Had a really good buying experience. Bart was easy to communicate with and made sure everything was taken care of through every stage of the purchase. Bought a metal detector for myself and one for my daughter. You cannot beat the package deals that he has....better than anything else out there including Amazon. My daughter loves the new hobby. Thanks Bart for the great customer service would definitely buy from Bart again!

Had a really good buying experience. Bart was easy to communicate with and made sure everything was taken care of through every stage of the purchase. Bought a metal detector for myself and one for my daughter. You cannot beat the package deals that he has....better than anything else out there including Amazon. My daughter loves the new hobby. Thanks Bart for the great customer service would definitely buy from Bart again!

Thanks Divin! Have a great one!

Acting on advice of some people here, I went ahead and bought the 6" coil for my Nox 600, and I had heard good things about Big Boys Hobbies, so I ordered the coil from there. It was shipped fast, and arrived today. I look forward to trying it out.

Thanks to Bart and crew!

-- Tom

P.S. If Bart is solo, I guess he can keep all the thanks for himself. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom