The wait is over, the Vanquish has landed!

Happy Camper 08

Ya i am sure its a nice machine , i just like the head water proofing of the Nox , and i am sure the EQ 800 beats it on depth -compared to a 500 buck machine including headphones , i do like the red , with red back light , Choppa will know , comparing to the EQ 800 features , depth , ect to this machine , Earl

The “eagle has landed” in West Michigan also! Got my 540 Pro Pack yesterday.
Sunny and 40 degrees this afternoon. Hmmm!
Thanks Jeff at Quality!

Just got a 340 as a backup to my Equinox for water hunts. At least until I accidentally drop it in the water 😂. Havent tried it in the water yet but remarkably it hit a 10+” quarter Ive had buried in my yard for years. Not bad for $199

I’m curious about the ergonomics of these machines,do they balance well or are they wrist crushers like the at pro?

Definitely more balanced than the at pro at least with the 10 x 7 coil on the 340 and 440. There is a little bit of shaft wobble on my unit but I need to get a metric allen wrench to see if that will fix it

Definitely more balanced than the at pro at least with the 10 x 7 coil on the 340 and 440. There is a little bit of shaft wobble on my unit but I need to get a metric allen wrench to see if that will fix it

Thanks for the reply..Looks like a good unit at a great price,the 440..

Anyone able to post the results of in-field, side-by-side comparisons between the 540 and the Nox 600/800 yet?

Well in my personal opinion the most important adjustment on the Equinox is iron bias. The total control of it on the Equinox is vital to getting the most out of the detector. Comparing the Equinox against itself while adjusting the iron bias setting is an eye opener.

Well in my personal opinion the most important adjustment on the Equinox is iron bias. The total control of it on the Equinox is vital to getting the most out of the detector. Comparing the Equinox against itself while adjusting the iron bias setting is an eye opener.

Yep, also the recovery speed affects depth.

vanquish

There are a couple of things with the vanquish thats makes me stick to my cz and my xterra,im sure yall will find out happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom