View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Supporter

Jeez, that is really awful, my friend!
As a musician I can't help but really empathize. I hope you are able to regain all you have lost in good time.

I have to ask you something. It's a shot in the dark, but...have you had a COVID vax anytime recently? People report Bell's Paulsy like symptoms with it. That condition is facial and is very near to the ear canal. I have a coworker who had a combination of symptoms 2yrs ago that affected her ear AND gave her some kind of facial paulsy. And she was told it was probably viral in origin. I'm working with her tomorrow and I'll ask her more about it. Oddly enough, another coworker called me at work today to say he was having Bells Paulsy symptoms after a COVID vax. Interestingly, just an obvious truth...both of these coworkers are black. There is alot of variation in how these viruses and vaccines affect different ethnicities. I dont really know if any of this applies to you. I'm just trying to help on a whim.

I wish you the best, and hopefully you are not affected like this for long.

P.S. I just read your story to my wife who is an RN. Her first speculation was Lyme Disease. And now that I think of it I have read that Lyme can cause hearing loss..

Last edited by Metal Pig; 04-11-2021 at 11:58 PM.