No stimulus money yet for me!

Supposedly, the Federal Reserve is the largest buyer of US debt for several months now, :shock: with Japan second and China third.

So basically using currency conjured up out of thin air to pay back debts created out of thin air. :lol: So when does the fakery end????
Let me take a stab at it... When certain countries begin taking payments for oil in currencies other than USD, 1 or 2 countries specifically.. And when will that happen? When the cost of crude drops low enough, long enough, to bankrupt them, cause a coup, or prolonged widespread internal conflict.
So what is the solution??? Create orchestrated false flag events to keep the crude prices up... Boats stuck in the Suez (+6%) that would be impossible without help, lighting strikes that blow up entire crude plants (+%3), rebels firing rockets of "unknown" origin at oil refineries and vowing more attacks to come on twitter just before the markets open (+3%)...
Now come to think about it.. There are a few countries that started selling in crude in other currencies.. What happened to them?

So basically using currency conjured up out of thin air to pay back debts created out of thin air. :lol: So when does the fakery end????
Let me take a stab at it... When certain countries begin taking payments for oil in currencies other than USD, 1 or 2 countries specifically.. And when will that happen? When the cost of crude drops low enough, long enough, to bankrupt them, cause a coup, or prolonged widespread internal conflict.
So what is the solution??? Create orchestrated false flag events to keep the crude prices up... Boats stuck in the Suez (+6%) that would be impossible without help, lighting strikes that blow up entire crude plants (+%3), rebels firing rockets of "unknown" origin at oil refineries and vowing more attacks to come on twitter just before the markets open (+3%)...
Now come to think about it.. There are a few countries that started selling in crude in other currencies.. What happened to them?
Steve you know I would be happy to respond to that but this isn’t the place.

:lol: KT that is hilarious, aluminum cans! Well, My wife does a 2-mile walk down our country road if she happens to be bored with the treadmill. I joined her last nite and while we were strolling, I picked up 2 dozen Michigan 10c returnable cans from both sides of the road. Exercise does pay!

I retired last year at 58 and I haven’t worked or tapped any investments since then, just some cash reserve. Also, my wife is currently employed.

:laughing::laughing: Thanks for clearing that up, amc rulz! KT retired in 2013 and began living on retirement and 6 months into it, social security started. This year due to age KT was forced to take from His Royal Equivalent of an IRA account for the first time. His Majesty scrimped and lived frugally during the working years, and was very conservative with the Royal Income. Now for some reason, KT has more spendable money than he has ever had, but the years of frugal living keeps KT from going wild. Hard to break the old habit of being frugal, or as the Queen likes to say, "The old King is just cheap!" :laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Thanks for clearing that up, amc rulz! KT retired in 2013 and began living on retirement and 6 months into it, social security started. This year due to age KT was forced to take from His Royal Equivalent of an IRA account for the first time. His Majesty scrimped and lived frugally during the working years, and was very conservative with the Royal Income. Now for some reason, KT has more spendable money than he has ever had, but the years of frugal living keeps KT from going wild. Hard to break the old habit of being frugal, or as the Queen likes to say, "The old King is just cheap!" :laughing::laughing:
Same here KT, frugal! Friends say I retired too early, but I’ve worked since I was 12. When other kids were off for summer vaca, I was swinging a hammer with dad’s construction crew, so basically I retired after 45 years of work. I’ve been in a bit of a funk because of current events, but most of all because I gave up the 40 hour work week.

Back
Top Bottom