Things happen @ WalMart

Paradux

Eastern Colorado Via West Texas Via Brooklyn New Y
..Here we go again, snows been falling since last night on top of the 15+ inches we already have..
So, went to Walmart to get a few Items just in case. It was packed, busy and crazy with people finishing Christmas and what not. Ended up walking down the Meat aisle behind a rather attractive Woman, enjoyed the view until she let one Rip, Loud!:shock:..Beauty doesn't always mean Classy!
Got to the back, the dairy section, where two grown men easily in their 30s were opening cartons of eggs and throwing them at each other from one end to the next, hitting other already annoyed customers. Eggs running off the shelves, the walls, slippery mess on the floor. And not a Wal Mart Associate to be found!:lol:. I checked out and got the heck out of that Looney bin.
Anyway, HH all, and have a Merry Christmas!!!!

You oughta work there! (Yeah, I know-here we go again:lol:) We've had streakers who were arrested, a drunk urinating in the shoes aisle in plain view, a Hispanic falling asleep right in front of Sporting Goods spread out over the sacks of deer feed, kids with diarrhea all up and down an aisle, fist fights, people eating what they wanted free gratis before the checkstand, shoppers with baby dolls in a baby seat shopping for baby food, or carrying a doll around and fake nursing it, operatic singers who stand in front of the checkstands and give an audition, whew! The list is endless in 10 years. And people wonder why the Ace belltone doesn't bother me.:laughing::laughing:

Over the years Nothing is going to surprise me!!

Now, if this women was lighting them on fire "Gas" that would have been the clincher..

Maybe it's a women's defense mechanism when she knew you had been following her. :lol: As they say " Nice from afar But far from Nice"

Dropping Air Biscuits in the isles of Wal Mart are numerous I'm sure.

..Here we go again, snows been falling since last night on top of the 15+ inches we already have..
So, went to Walmart to get a few Items just in case. It was packed, busy and crazy with people finishing Christmas and what not. Ended up walking down the Meat aisle behind a rather attractive Woman, enjoyed the view until she let one Rip, Loud!:shock:

Where I am from , that's a mating call!!! You gotta know the lingo!

Sorry you missed out buddy!

You oughta work there! (Yeah, I know-here we go again:lol:) We've had streakers who were arrested, a drunk urinating in the shoes aisle in plain view, a Hispanic falling asleep right in front of Sporting Goods spread out over the sacks of deer feed, kids with diarrhea all up and down an aisle, fist fights, people eating what they wanted free gratis before the checkstand, shoppers with baby dolls in a baby seat shopping for baby food, or carrying a doll around and fake nursing it, operatic singers who stand in front of the checkstands and give an audition, whew! The list is endless in 10 years. And people wonder why the Ace belltone doesn't bother me.:laughing::laughing:

So, went to Walmart to get a few Items just in case. It was packed, busy and crazy with people finishing Christmas and what not. Ended up walking down the Meat aisle behind a rather attractive Woman, enjoyed the view until she let one Rip, Loud!:shock:..Beauty doesn't always mean Classy!
Got to the back, the dairy section, where two grown men easily in their 30s were opening cartons of eggs and throwing them at each other from one end to the next, hitting other already annoyed customers. Eggs running off the shelves, the walls, slippery mess on the floor. And not a Wal Mart Associate to be found!:lol:. I checked out and got the heck out of that Looney bin.

:shock: I'm glad that I live east of the Mississippi.

One of my favorite things is to "crop dust" the aisle and then hurry around the corner. SWMBO sees me giggling and just shakes her head. :laughing: Oh, and Elevators are fun too.:lol:

I have always felt like Jane Goodall going into a Walmart. You start assigned names to the oddities around you and watching their behavior. Sometimes I climb into the center of a round clothes rack with a telephoto lens and a voice recorder to collect my thoughts on the phenomenon of Walmart.

"Flo has canckles and knows the lepard print spandex stir-up pants are 2 sizes to small. She looks around, then retreats into the changing room. There are a few grunts and a loud ripping sound. She emerges, angry. A lesson not learned as she trundles toward the snack isle for solace in hydrogenated vegetable oil."

Damn, I want to buy my own fake book now...

One of my favorite things is to "crop dust" the aisle and then hurry around the corner. SWMBO sees me giggling and just shakes her head. :laughing: Oh, and Elevators are fun too.:lol:

Im glad I'm not the only one that does this, I usually refer to it as "carpet bombing" when it's extremely bad, such is the case after eating buffalo wild wings.

they were probably associates off duty....
mary lou

Back
Top Bottom