• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

What does everyone do for a living?

I am a retired Educational Administrator. Live in Alberta Canada with my wife of 40 years and just bought a little place in Sun City, AZ last year so will spend 4 months or so soaking up the sun and hopefully doing some detecting.
Work as a starter at a golf course (when I'm not playing the game) in the summer and I also have a lot of fun buying silver and gold (coins and jewellry).2 kids and 5 grandkids....lots of hockey games to go to!

here i am! i was in greek army for 6 years EOD ( we call them demining team in greece) and now i do some stone and glass eching.. i mae a lot o f studies... anyone wants a partner?

I have been fortunate and have found ways to make decent money (most of the time;)) and not really feeling like it's work, only because I'm having the time of my life doing it:dec-feb prospecting,metal detecting; mar-may or june hunting elk,moose and deer shed antlers,metal detecting, june-aug back country noxious weed spraying,metal detecting, sept-nov guiding big game hunts, packing hay,camps in and out, some metal detecting, All the while every once in a while I take on a tile or carpentry contract, just small stuff, as you can see I'm too busy to have a job!:lol:

wow where do i start , i have been doing what i love to do . its been since 1984 maintence on apt communities , now its been 12 yrs , now a maintenance supervisior , for an apt. compunity . , its a job , someone has to do it , i do it very well , hvac cpo and many more , is a retirement in line i dont think so , ill work till when haha

I spent 6 years in the Navy as a Missile Technician on submarines and have been a nurse now for 23 years. Only work 3 days a week now , so that should leave me more time to get out and detect.

I've been in the natural gas business for almost 36 years - 22 of those years, I either worked in or managed gas processing plants. (30 years with Enron - No, I was not in a position to participate in the fraud and graft!) For the last 14 years, I've administered training and qualification programs for all facets of the business. I've been MDin' for about 20 years - my first BF machine had little discrimination. I couldn't tell if the target was a nickel or a Volkswagen....spent a lot of time diggin' junk. Now use a DFX or a Garrett and find a lot more good stuff!

I own and operate a painting and drywall repair business. Most of my customers are large apartment complexes. We do turn key painting,drywall repairs, and maintenance on the units after they are vacated.

Hi, I'm a ground crew for a tree service, removing trees for businesses and locals.Drive ford 700. Hopefully last year as I do not like it.

I would rather go back to a factory or MIG Welding on my own.
My boss wants me to consider going on my own and do general contracting , him hiring me to do his tree work.

Hi, I'm a retired eng tech from a Navy base located in Indiana. Just hang out now with my kids and grandkids and have fun.

Custodial supervisor at the first million dollar high school ever built (1931-32)

Attachments

• bannerwithtowerofficial.jpg
    bannerwithtowerofficial.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 519
Back
Top Bottom