What does everyone do for a living?

Hi, Just thought i'd reply to this.

I do not do anything for a living. I'm still in high school. I'm a junior now wrapping up my 3rd year here.

I'm thinking about becoming an Mechanical Engineer.
Or a Historian, so i can learn where to metal detect at. Hehehe.

Field Technician for major computer manufacturer.
You speak English, so I take it you don't work for Dell :lol:. Sorry I couldn't resist, pay back for all those years of calling "overseas" tech. support. who speak with foreign tongue. Dell knows I'm just kidding, I have 4 of their computers. Steve.

Unemployed, used to deal in electronics surplus, no not old TVs, test equipment and components. Business cratered in mid-07, and the mess resulting kinda keeps me from being employed, or at least keeping the bux from on-paper employment, so I'm working on making the money in the informal economy (yes I file my taxes!) to get the funds necessary to clean up the mess. Then I can get an above-ground job, if there are any! Which I doubt, so ..... professional this'n'that'er I guess.

I make cool little handicrafts and hustle 'em on the street in Santa Cruz, and am trying out making jewelry from old non-numismatic coins.

I was a nightclub bartender for 11 years until we moved here last month. No clubs here :( So now I get hired to go into bars and spy on bartenders. How they pour (over/under), charging right amount, drinking on job, ripping people or the bar off etc.....
So if you ever know of anybody thats needs me...email me:spin:

I'm still in the early stages in my life ,but What I want to be is an Marine Archaeologist .I think it would awesome to dive/search for
lost treasure off the coast of Florida .Since so many ships sank there.

-Rob ,

I am a State Police Officer in Texas for the last 14 years, was a City cop for 3 years before this and was in the Army 4 years before that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom