What does everyone do for a living?

Damn. I can't believe that I went through all 66 pages. :crazy:

I'm currently a non-union, American Expat contractor working for the Saudi Arabian National Guard. I work for the EMS section of their Health Affairs Ministry. (Hence the emergency sign in English and Arabic.) Been in the business over 20 years, and here for three.

For those of you not working, just do a google search of your occupation "overseas _____ jobs." Money is decent, no taxes, and exciting times.

Я работал плотником в коммунальной сфере. Теперь сантехник
Good money. Salary + 50-100 dollars a day

Work???

Work,, nope,, I build muscle cars, rods, bikes ect. It's been real cool way 2 earn $$ been heavy into mopars for over 2 decades, but have worked with a bunch of different makers,,, anyhow I feel very lucky to be in this line of "work" happy hunting

I build boats, big boats for the navy... :yes: And for being 378 feet long they haul bunz....

We have an order for 26 of this model now and takes around 18 months to make one.

6a00d8341c68bf53ef0168eafb9a17970c-pi

lcs-03-01.jpg

Well as my last post said I fix wind turbines, I decided to quit and work for myself. So I made Tacticalkeychains.com and sold the ACE350. I just received my new AT Pro today. Hope to test it out later today and get back into things.

What Does Everyone Do for a Living

I'm a retired lawyer and former nurse practitioner. Now I spend my time competing my horse. Life is good!

Used to build scarabs that were in Miami Vice at wellcraft for 16 years,then Truck Driver for Beef/poultry Company 10 years,now with economy downturn,been a School bus driver the last few years.

I am a Manager at Domino's Pizza. Been there 20 years now. Also am a Father of 4 (22G,21B,14B,4B). All love going out with dad to play in the creeks to find junk and rarely coins :roll:

Retard..er, I mean retired :laughing: from Buster Brown (UPS) after 40 yrs. 9 mos. 3 wks. 2 days 10hrs. and 20mins. and loved every minute of it...drove tractor trailer pulling double trailers...hit took me 4 yrs. to learn how to slow down...

I operate heavy equipment! Im also the only diesel mechanic here. Ive been at this company since 2003. I got two little girls one is 8 the other is 2. Heres a pic of a hole from work 26 feet deep.
78742b7c6c579d301f39eec09364ad07.jpg
498d9ffecf677fbb49ebcd714c4186e0.jpg
49b8d7e3205a92f1a047f23babf584e4.jpg

I work for Martin Marietta Aggregates,:digginahole:
Work on a portable stone crushing plant, crushing limestone, as a plant operator, end loader, haul truck or what ever they make me do:digginahole: been there 15 years now.

Back
Top Bottom