• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost My Stuff Group

Here's one I just designed:

Attachments

• loststuff.jpg
    loststuff.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 538
Now those are good!

I like several of the last designs! I like the USA one and a couple of the world globe ones too!:lol:

You guys are now hitting on all cylinders with the designs! I would buy at least one of several of those last designs...:D

And perhaps I interpreted the 1st three ideas incorrectly as proposed designs...the important thing is we got several folk's creative juices going now! And I like what I see!:D

Woo-Hoo Yipee Yay !!!

Now you guys are going strong !!!!

Keep the ideas coming and once we all think we have enough I'll get with Floridabill to come up with the prices and options etc....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

By the way... everybody has to remember --- We can't use any copyrighted images without permission unless they're royalty free!!!

Way to go you guys! Thank you for taking the time to put together some really cool designs! :coolman: This is just one more example as to why I like this forum so much!! :waytogo:

I just was fooling around with this one, These more than likely will be done in cut vinyl at least that would be the best so they are limited to what a cutter can cut and can only be one or two colors. I can also print them on waterproof vinyl if we decide to go that way then they could be as intricate and colorful as we wanted..

lost.jpg

Back
Top Bottom