My YouTube Channel Fun With Dirt

10k Gold Sapphire Ring,silver ring,silver pendant and military Major Pin

Hello Everyone. This Hunt was at a new location which provided a bunch of good targets one being a 10K Gold Ring with a Sapphire Stone. We also found 2 silvers a military pin and some other interesting targets. Hope you enjoy the video. Good luck and Happy Hunting.

https://youtu.be/8kQSQ21lhMM

Attachments

• A96A1E6D-A3F1-4E68-A092-6FE8B02C855A.jpg
    A96A1E6D-A3F1-4E68-A092-6FE8B02C855A.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,813
World War 1 Bridle Rosette, Connecticut State Copper&Some Silver

Hello everyone. This video is a combination of a few hunts which produced a lot of great finds. One awesome find was a World War 1 Bridle Rosette . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching . Happy Hunting..
https://youtu.be/xdCa87akwoQ

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpg
    image0 (1).jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,560
Coins, Rings & Relics

Hello Everyone. This video is a combination of a few local hunts. We found a lot of great targets including a Vintage Pocket Watch, a Silver ring and a Half Dollar . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching . Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

https://youtu.be/w65WvcMpO7U

Attachments

• image0 (2).jpg
    image0 (2).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 553
Sts-30 Atlantis Magellan space probe token, Silver Rings& Scout Relics!

Hello Everyone.This was one of the best hunts this year. we dug a bunch of rings 2 being silver, a couple of unique Tokens , Girl Scout& Boy Scout Relics . It was a great time outside before the season ends. Hope you enjoy the video .Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

Last edited:
1813 Classic head Large Cent , 1930 Buffalo Nickel Silver Ring. Last Hunt of 2020!

Hello Everyone.This was the last hunt of 2020 and it was a very good one . Its short but filled with great finds. One awesome find was a 1930 Buffalo Nickel mounted on a Silver Ring the other was a 1813 Classic Head Large Cent . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

Last edited:
Real or Replica? Cs Civil War Belt Buckle, Silver Ring 1st Hunt of 2021!

Hello Everyone.The 1st Hunt of 2021 is in the bag and it was an awesome hunt! The 2nd target was a CS Civil war belt buckle that has to be a Replica we're in NJ. We haven't had it checked it out yet . A Vintage Silver Ring was also unearthed during the Windy Hunt . Hope you enjoy the video . Thank you for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

Last edited:
2 Gold Rings in 1 Week

Hello Everyone.This video is 2 Hunts that produced a 9K Irish Claddagh Ring & a 10K Ring with a Stone in it. One was very shallow and the other was pretty deep . The weather here recently primed the ground and we went back to areas that were dry in the past and found even deeper targets. Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

Hi,

I'm new to detecting but not to collecting. One of my concerns is that much of the soil in my part of South Jersey is so corrosive, I doubt there's much left to be found of a metal object that's been buried a century or two. Particularly a Rev War Regimental button. How would you rate the condition of the metal your taking out of the ground? Coins etc.

Regards,

JD

Hi,

I'm new to detecting but not to collecting. One of my concerns is that much of the soil in my part of South Jersey is so corrosive, I doubt there's much left to be found of a metal object that's been buried a century or two. Particularly a Rev War Regimental button. How would you rate the condition of the metal your taking out of the ground? Coins etc.

Regards,

JD

Hello JD,
The condition of the Copper coins ive dug have been pretty bad compared to what I've seen others pulling out of the ground in other states. I mainly look for Gold and Silver which the soil doesn't corrode. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.
Tony

Finding the Inventor of the Metal detector with a Metal Detector!

Hello everyone. Greg's last target of the day was insane. He found a Token with the Inventor of the Metal Detector with a Metal Detector. The place we were detecting has been detected so many times we lost count. There was a parking Island there that we barely touched in the past that we took a gamble on and hit an awesome target . Hope you enjoy the video .Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

3rd Gold of 2021 585 14k Necklace Can you dig it?

Hello everyone.After a long day detecting we decided to pack it up so we headed back the car . As we were walking I got one weird signal that was very Bouncy and reading several different numbers. I figured it would be my last target so i dug it. I found out why the signal was so bouncy there were 2 targets in the hole 1 Quarter and 1 585 14k Gold Necklace. Hope you enjoy the video.Thanks for watching . Happy Hunting.#funwithdirtnj

Halo Silver ! 1st Silver of 2021 ! #funwithdirtnj

Hello everyone. It was a great day for detecting. I unearthed my 1st Silver for 2021 . A 1948D Roosevelt Dime there was also a 1973 Lincoln Memorial Penny in the same plug. Hope you enjoy the video.Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting #funwithdirtnj

Go Directly to New Jersey and Metal Detect! #funwithdirtnj

Hello everyone. Metal Detecting is a lot more Fun when you dig your favorite board game pieces. I just found the silver dime decided to moved down to the lower field were the snow had just melted . I got a nice signal that turned out to be the Scottish Terrier, The shoe , the iron and a piece I don't remember being in the game a Battleship. It was a great day of detecting. Hope you enjoy the video.Thanks for watching. #funwithdirtnj

Rigged Contest? Story Behind the Coin! You be the Judge. Laugh and Learn! #funwithdirtnj

Whats the link between the 2 Great finds Greg and I found this past week? Well both were part of a Contest that was impossible to win . If the internet existed in 1968 this contest would of been called out by millions of brains on the web figuring it out by just communicating and the rules were the biggest giveaway that it wasn't right also .At the time there were 24 tokens for the game 23,590 were made of each= 566,000 tokens total. If the Object of the game was to collect 2 game tokens to win the Grand Prize and one of the tokens to complete the grand prize pair was taken out of Circulation by tricking the customer at the station into handing over that token by stamping Instant Winner on the back thats Half of the game tokens removed from circulation 283,000 tokens left to a population of 202.7 million people .Taking out the key coin (instant winner) would make it impossible for anyone to win the grand prize. If you can handle me talking for 5 minutes you might find a missing piece to the universe or at least laugh at the presentation. Either way I hope you enjoy the Video.Note: I misspoke during the presentation that the First Facts and Faces was about Famous Presidents that was the prize in for the game the first generation game was about Famous People in History the 2nd Generation Contest which this video is about is Famous Americans I had a lot of coffee lol. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj​ A sense of humor is needed when watching . Thank you .

1976 Bicentennial Eisenhower Dollar! Huge Coin! #funwithdirtnj​

Hello everyone. I finally dug a Bicentennial Eisenhower Dollar. I detected a field I recently had a lot of luck in and this hunt was no different . I thought it might of been a Soda can lid since it was so shallow thankfully i didn't pass digging this signal . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. #funwithdirtnj

GreenLawn 1903 Indian Head Penny !!!

Hello Everyone. I had 2 good targets last hunt and this was the second target. It was so windy here in NJ I only lasted a couple of hours but did very well . I unearthed a 1903 Indianhead Penny . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj​

1965 Snoopy Flying Ace Watch! #funwithdirtnj​

Hello everyone.Finding an untouched field is a hard enough in metal detecting so when you come upon one its a great feeling. This weekends Hunt provided a bunch of awesome targets including a 1965 Peanuts Snoopy "Flying Ace" Watch with the time it was dropped back then 5:05 . The watch was only the Face piece which is even odder how it remained intact threw out the years . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

1983 Cabbage Patch Kid Growing in a field! #funwithdirtnj​

Hello everyone. Odd finds from your childhood are what I enjoy about metal detecting . This particular find that every little girl asked for at Christmas put their parents in the Toy stores Octagon ,where they mercilessly pummeled their fellow man just to bring a smile to the child's face. Hope you enjoy the video. .Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj

R.I.P Funwithdirtmobile 2006-2021. Wreck Caught on Video.

Sad day the Funwithdirtmobile drove over the rainbow road into the wrecking yard of everlasting light.The accident was recorded on my phone . Rip 2006-2021 #funwithdirtnj​

2ND Silver of 2021! A Real 4 Leaf Clover 925 Pendant! #funwithdirtnj​

Hello Everyone. What are the odds of finding a Four-Leaf Clover? The estimated statistical odds of finding a four-leaf clover on your first try is 10,000 to 1. I dug one this weekend that was cast in Resin in a Silver Pendant. That was my 2nd SIlver of 2021 that made the day a success . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting. #funwithdirtnj​

Back
Top Bottom