Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like he keeps finding REALLY good hunting sites !!!!

Coinboy wished he had kept depositing his finds weekly, because after 2 months it was like this....... :laughing::laughing::laughing:
zRuyDXN.gif

Coinboy wished he had kept depositing his finds weekly, because after 2 months it was like this....... :laughing::laughing::laughing:
zRuyDXN.gif
:laughing::lol: :wow:WOW didnt know people lost so much clad! Ill take that amount over silver any day! :yes:
AT that rate he will be able to save up for his own coin treasure hunting car or truck to haul every thing around. :laughing: :detector::pirates: :workforgold:
Yeah i would love going to the dealership and paying for it in quarters! :D:laughing:
Bucket list = The IRS wants Coinboy to keep a list of how many buckets of coins he fills so he can pay his fair share of taxes on them . :lol:
:laughing::laughing:Hopefully its not one of the scammers pretending to be the IRS!

COIN ROLL(-er skate) hunting ?

Wanting to cover parking lots faster when looking for surface finds Dave got ROLLER SKATES !!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(watch the video a while and you'll see the camera pan down to the roller skates)
Uu4PRgg.gif

Wanting to cover parking lots faster when looking for surface finds Dave got ROLLER SKATES !!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(watch the video a while and you'll see the camera pan down to the roller skates)
Uu4PRgg.gif

I was getting so dizzy watching this I had to go take some Dramamine see the whole video . A good way to speed up the coin gathering I must say .:yes:

Now he just needs to add a scoop to it to scoop up the surface finds coins !

Looks like Dave got a remote control metal detecting car to locate surface finds easier :laughing::laughing::laughing:
key7rXS.gif

remote control metal detecting car

Looks like Dave got a remote control metal detecting car to locate surface finds easier :laughing::laughing::laughing:
key7rXS.gif

might be use full if i can get permission to hunt a very old lot i have my eye on , they just moved a lot of top soil around . The house there is 120 years old .

Hey, looks like he could make one himself from cardboard !

Wanting a fun way to use some of his dug coins Coinboy got a fun homemade vending machine ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
QTzS5ge.gif

Hey, get paid for cleaning parking lots AND collect surface finds at the same time !

Is that Dave's new deluxe powered surface finds sweeper ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
SWtCUBm.gif

I like it , walked the dog to Sonic this morning and surface found 2 quarters and 1 penny .:laughing: Coins there almost daily on our morning walks.

......hey, they could really add up over the course of a month, maybe something like the wheelbarrow with coins in the next funny animation I'm getting ready to post after this post :laughing:

Thats awesome with all those coins I had in the other picture ill be able to play a ton of times! :laughing::laughing:

.....hey, when I was a kid I made some homemade games, made a pinball machine using scrap wood and marbles, made a "Wheel of Fortune" wheel that looked a lot like the real one, used scrap wood painted like the wheel, attached it on top of an old bicycle wheel so it could spin and attached it to a frame that had the 3 pointers that would indicate the dollar amount when the wheel stopped spinning, just had to make your own word puzzles :laughing:

Amazing what you can do with some scrap wood or even cardboard and some creativity :lol: and back then we didn't have the internet and youtube to see ideas of how others made games and gadgets, we had to think it up ourselves back then :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom