Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like the detention teacher is a detectorist waiting to go detecting !

Looks like it was a regular circus when Mud had detention :laughing::laughing::laughing: (I guess they were all just clowning around :laughing:)
Muds_detention_circus.jpg

Served for school lunches.

It would be hard to decide between Spam on toast and S--t on a shingle .
I'm glad there will be good deals on Turkey . :eat3::turkey::eat2:

:spam: NO!
:sos: HELL NO !

My dad always said the schools were serving the second choice , surplus from Korean War in big cans. He hated both, but he did spend time in the Philippines during World War 2 and had good reason to hate it. Might have to try frying up some turkey Spam , serving it with rice and turkey gravy this yea and try it on the daughter and granddaughter while visiting them.:laughing:

.....maybe he also gets coupons for free cans of Spam as a bonus ?

Dave and his wife supplementing his detecting clad by advertising for Spam ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_Spam_burger_ad.jpg

Great looking couple ! They brighten up the Ad .They just might have a future in advertising as would you creating Ads . I think this is one of your all time bests Gary . This looks like a legitimate Ad for Spam from a magazine . The only thing that is that I would prefer a nice big Teflon or ceramic coated frying pan rather than a Pro pointer
( already have one). Incidentally many may not be aware but today is international
" Have some Spam with a yam and Jam Day" .

Great looking couple ! They brighten up the Ad .They just might have a future in advertising as would you creating Ads . I think this is one of your all time bests Gary . This looks like a legitimate Ad for Spam from a magazine . The only thing that is that I would prefer a nice big Teflon or ceramic coated frying pan rather than a Pro pointer
( already have one). Incidentally many may not be aware but today is international
" Have some Spam with a yam and Jam Day" .

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it !!!! (it is an edited version of a pic of an ad Dave sent me)

Just did a search and found this :lol:

Dayton declares 'Spam Day' in Minnesota

http://www.startribune.com/gov-dayton-declares-today-spam-day-in-minnesota/433183293/

Funny all this talk about Spam and I fried up a can today for lunch. Daughter said don't feed any to grand daughter. :laughing:

I like the taste of Spam but it has been a very long time since I ate any because of the fat content (and I need to watch my Cholesterol) and I just checked and even their "Lite" version has more fat and Cholesterol than I thought it might -

https://www.spam.com/varieties/spam-lite

(maybe they could come out with fat-free Spam flavored seasoning :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom