Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

He can't be done since he has all the time in the world MD to think of the " New adventures of MD Man " and his sidekick "Super Scoop".

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Don't stop ! LOL

Dont encourage him! :laughing::laughing: I figured he was about done 3 pages ago!:laughing:

He can't be done since he has all the time in the world MD to think of the " New adventures of MD Man " and his sidekick "Super Scoop".

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, though I am retired, between chores, projects and helping being a caregiver for my wife's elderly mom who has dementia, I do keep busy at times, but doing the photo edits is a relaxing way to take a break here and there, and don't worry DbblTap and Mud, I already have PLENTY of ideas for more satire funny edits (and David keeps sending me more ideas also) besides, look how long Mad magazine has been going :lol: (though I don't think I have bought a Mad magazine since I was a teenager)

Some days I might only have time to do one edit, other days several, so stay tuned :laughing:

Cash in your cruddy Zincolns in a Mudstar machine !

What ??!!?? .....no coin reject tray ? C'mon Mud, give us treasure hunters a break ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mudstarmachine.jpg

Did the professor make his own detector from bamboo ?

David and Mud sneaked onto Gilligan's Island to dig silver before the Howell's got it all :laughing::laughing::laughing:
DavidMudjimbackus2.jpg

Presenting "Mudzo" the metal detecting clown !

Ken going to school with his favorite giant size "Mudzo" lunchbox :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kenlunchbox.jpg
.....you know you're famous when you're put on a lunchbox ! :laughing:

Would you use shoe polish or car polish ?

David was thinking of buying a truck but bought a pair of shoes instead, ....his wife drives the other one ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
davidshoecar350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom